"Beats me." Shrug his friend.

I snicker out at their dumbness.

While im at it, i take out my phone to snap some picture from outside the see through and the currents wave.
"Wahh pretty but dangerous." I said out then some water splash on my face.

I cried out while spitting the salty sea taste off my tounge knowing who made it splash.
"Damn it.. i dont care if its just one time normal situation but i know that mf god of Reincarnate do this..." i whine out childishly before flinch when the water contact with my skin through my clothes.

A voice then got my attention.
"You fools !! What are you doing ?! Besides the criminals, everyone here is wearing a uniform !!"

'thats when the fight begin..'

--------------------------------------------------

"I thought i had a good plan..."Operation Play Innocent"" Sanji said while opening the door for me to come in.

He stuck the cigarette in between his mouth and walk off infront of me.

I gasp out seeing all the men laying unconscious on the floor.
"Hahaha thats what you get !!" I stomp on one of them for the last time.

"Sanji~ when can i fight along you too ?" I grab his arm, whinning at him to make him give me permission to fight.

"Y-y/n c-chan..."

I can see that he almost gave in but he slap his face before looking at me back with a serious face.
"No way y/n chan. You dont need to fight yet, when im still here standing strongly." He ruffles my hair.

I click my tounge in annoyance, mutter to myself how iam not a child.

Then suddenly he stops on his tracks making me bumps my nose on his back.
"Ouch... Why- eh..?!" Our eyes contact.

"Hmm? What ?! S-sanji !! Y-y/n ??" Usopp shrieks out.

"Hold on" i look to the left seeing another uniform suits men stops us.

"Oh- a twins." I gasp out excitedly seeing the twin but shrunken when they pulls out a swords.

"We are not gonna let you pass through here." They both said.

"Twins huh?" Sanji mumbles.

"Yea i already said that, kayy." I huff out at him before standing away from them.

Then, Sanji rolls on the ground to kick them by their chin with his shoes heels
"Collier... Frit !!"

--------------------------------------------------

"Sanji !! Why are you on the sea train ?!! Y/n, you too !!" Usopp looks at Sanji then at me and to Sanji again in surprise tone.

"We wanna ask you the same question." I said to Usopp while helping Sanji swipe the dust off his clothes.

He then mutter small thank you at me with a love eyes before looking back at Usopp with narrowed eyes in questioned.

"How about it, you... Well, i dont know what your name is, but you over there.."

"Oh- you mean this guy, Fran-" I stop poking Franky's metal nose.

"Huh.." Franky grunts out.

Sanji look at both of them with rather a weird look before grabbing my arm to be by his side again.

"Hm? Whoa !! There you go, transponder snails !!" He walks to the transponder happily.

I shrug at his sudden attitude and sitting back down next to Usopp.