Volume 3 - The Affairs of the Protagonist| 73: Letter analysis.

The lukewarm light of the sun aimed at the girl sitting alone in the middle of the flower field. The soft whush of the wind blew her long platinum wavy hair slightly to the east. As the breeze passed by, the girl's platinum hair went back to its original state. 

Her deep blue eyes like the ocean peered on the contents of the paper she was holding. Her wide full lips are hanging open in surprise. The girl raises her smooth milky hand to cover her mouth in disbelief. 

The girl's heart is drumming loud, beating in a blaring rhythm. Her perfectly shaped eyebrows weaved together, holding the paper firmly in both of her trembling hands. 

The girl moved her ocean blue eyes to read the content of the letter once more.

To Kendra Salamanca:

Hello Kendra, this is Nasrin. If you're reading this letter, then you're probably at the flower field. Anyway, how are you doing in the academy? I hope you're doing well and taking care of yourself. 

I know it's been a long time since the last time we saw each other, so this letter may seem weird to you. But there is something important that I must tell you Kendra, but let me ask you something first, do you remember Pula?

Pula is the red-rabbit we found in the forest near the academy. And it turns out that Pula is a halfling; a half red rabbit and half a sacred beast. 

The reason why I wrote a letter to you is to inform you that Pula just passed away…

You were with me when I found Pula in the forest, so I thought you also have the right to know what happened to Pula, and I think Pula would be happy if you also knew. 

During Pula's last breath, I was with her and we talked to each other about you. 

If you're wondering why, then I don't know what to tell you since I also have no idea why, but I think there's a reason why Pula did that. I have a guess, but I'm not sure. 

To tell you the truth, Pula told me that you're the same as me. I'm Nasrin and not the same Nasrin. And you're Kendra but not the same Kendra. We're the same in this world.

I know I seem vague, but I can't directly say it out in the open. I'm still not sure if the person reading this is indeed you, Kendra. That's why I have to be vague. 

But if it's you reading this, then I think you'll get it. I'm sure that you'll understand what I mean because we're the same. 

Maybe the reason why Pula told me about you is because…Pula probably wants me to reach out to you since we're the same after all. Don't worry, I don't mean anything bad. I hope we can become friends, but only if you're fine with it.

I don't know if you're curious to know about me. But I'm interested to get to know you, and I wrote a letter to you, so we could communicate more openly with each other. 

I just want to get to know you again since we're kind of the same in this world. I also heard that there are other people like us in this world, and I don't know why and for what purpose we are here. 

However, I think we should help each other out since we're all in the same situation anyway. What do you think? Let me know if you agree. 

Well, I hope we can talk more about ourselves. But I know that it's also hard to trust people in this world, so if you find my request a bit too much, then don't be polite and just reject me.

Still, I hope to have friendly cooperation with you, Kendra. If you ever want to contact me, you can send back a letter to these coordinates: 14.5995° N, 120.9842° E.