Volume 3 - The Affairs of the Protagonist| Prologue: Returning to the past.

One day, Kendra Salamanca woke up and found herself back to the body of her younger self. She was 30 years old when she died from the blazing fire. Kendra doesn't know how it happened and who made it happen, but she feels grateful for having a second life.

After dying tragically from the burning flames, Kendra made it her goal to seek revenge. In those memories, Kendra is a commoner who was harassed and bullied by aristocrats many times. In her original timeline; she was often harassed by a vicious woman, Nasrin Urduja; a highborn female omega who was jealous of Kendra. After all, the royal princess chose to pursue Kendra instead of Nasrin.

However, at the end of Kendra's life, the one who ended her is the woman she truly loved. After Kendra married the alpha woman, Cliopatra Kingsley; the crowned queen of the Maple Kingdom. In Kendra's original timeline; Cliopatra was the one who mostly saved her from being bullied and harassed by the vicious woman, Nasrin Urduja.

Yet, in the end, it was that scumbag who killed Kendra in a scorchingly hot flames. After that tragic end, Kendra has nothing in her heart but darkness and chaos for all the aristocrats. Especially to Nasrin and Cliopatra who made her experience hell.

In this new life, Kendra is no longer the same naive ignorant silly woman. This time...she is the hunter, and they are her prey.