Volume 1 - The Inception| 13: Your mess, your responsibility.

Inside the green alpha female dormitory located on the 5th room and on the 15th floor.

Two female students were glaring at each other.

The female on the left had an arrogant look; she kept her chin raised, staring at the black haired girl in the room. "I'm your royal highness, Princess Cliopatra Kingsley of the Maple Kingdom."

"And so what?" The black haired girl replied blankly; the lids of her eyes were a little drowsy and appeared exhausted; blood oozing from the gauze around her slender neck. "Your mess, your responsibility...that's how it works, brat."

Cliopatra smirks. "I'm not going to clean, a royal princess isn't suited for this role, and may I remind you Lady Nasrin, your status is clearly much lower than my status, so in other words, you should be the one in-charge of cleaning," the princess said proudly, checking her nails boringly.

Nasrin scoffs. "You want me to clean up after your mess? Did no one teach you to be a responsible adult?"

"Of course, who else would clean if not you?" Cliopatra said, rolling her eyes dramatically.

Nasrin narrowed her eyes, clenching her jaw.

At Nasrin's reaction, Cliopatra smirked. "And for your information, my father, who is also known as king Graham, taught me to be a responsible royal noble, and cleaning..." Cliopatra trailed, raising her chin once more.

"...is not part of what I've been taught," Clipatra finished in a calm tone. "So you can't expect that a royal princess like me would clean this mess, right?" Cliopatra added.

"Who cares about your stupid social status?" Nasrin muttered, annoyed.

"I do, I care about it since I'm a royal princess, and you know what, you should too since you're a duke's daughter, isn't that right, Lady Nasrin of the Urduja Clan?" The princess said as she smirked contemptuously.

Nasrin took a deep breath, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Miss-social-status, do you let others wipe your butt after you poop?"

The royal princess was taken aback by the sudden weird question. Her ears reddened as her eyes widened in disbelief. "You!" The princess pointed her index finger at Nasrin with her face getting tomato red, looking flushed and embarrassed. "You're shameless!"

Nasrin tilted her head to the side as she smiled. "I'm shameless?"

"Who else is there, Oaf," the princess mocked as she replied.

Nasrin shook her head, chuckling to herself.

Cliopatra narrowed her eyes. "What's so funny, Oaf?"

"You," Nasrin replied, staring at Cliopatra's emerald eyes. "You are a damn clown."

"Watch your words," Cliopatra warned, squinting her eyes. "You're talking to your royal highness, remember? Or perhaps...did no one teach you to become a responsible noble?"

Then she raised her index finger as she continued. "Oh right...I heard rumours about you Lady Nasrin," Cliopatra smirks provocatively. "I heard that the only daughter of Duke Lukas Urduja grew up without a mother, I suppose that answers my question."

"Pity," Cliopatra remarks, pulling up her brows together with a plastic smile on her face. "No wonder you lack the manners to respect the crown."

At Cleopatra's provocation, Nasrin only had calmness in her face as she blankly stated. "I don't care about all that bullshit rumours, miss-social-status, what I care about is having this room cleaned, do you understand me?"

Cliopatra rolled her eyes. "And you're expecting that a princess like me would do a job that only servants do?"

Nasrin clenches her jaw, running out of patience. "Miss-social-status, I for sure don't care even the slightest bit of who you are, so you better clean up or else I'll make you clean up by force."

"Then go ahead and try," the princess provocatively challenged, smirking at Nasrin.

"Alright, that's it. I'll tell the dean master then," said Nasrin as she walks to the door in a slow manner, watching the expression on the princess' face slowly change into a frown.

"Hold on right there, Nasrin Urduja," the princess hurriedly called, which made Nasrin immediately stop as the royal princess called her full name.

Nasrin turned to look at the proud princess and smiled meaningfully, which earned a glare from the other party. But Nasrin only ignored those menacing gaze as she gestured to the royal princess to continue.

The princess clicked her tongue in dissatisfaction and in a complaining voice, she then continued. "It would be...both troublesome for the two of us if you report this matter to my aunt, so I suggest for you to take both of our status into consideration."

Nasrin shook her head, "tsk, tsk, like I said, miss-social-status, I don't care about these things, plus..." Nasrin paused.

The black haired girl touch her chin as if pondering on an important matter, and after a while, she continued to mumble, "right, speaking of social status, according to the rules of the academy, oh wait..."

Narin then glanced at the royal princess with a mischievous smile. "Do you want me to remind you of the academy's rules? I'm sure that as a royal princess..."

Nasrin lips curved to a crescent smile and then said, "you didn't forget the rules of this academy, right?"

"Pity," Nasrin mumbled with pulled up brows, mimicking Cliopatra's plastic face earlier. "That would be too embarrassing for your social status if that was indeed the case, don't you think so as well miss-social-status?" Nasrin inquired teasingly, tilting her head to the side.

"You," the princess growled dangerously, gritting her teeth as she glared at Nasrin's mischievous smile. "You have no respect at all to the crown, I can behead you for this, this is..."

"*haaah* so damn loud in this room," Nasrin said, smiling cordially. "Should I go to the dean master's office? Hmm, I wonder..."

The princess glared at Nasrin, gritting her teeth as she said, "...fine, I'll clean! But you better not tell anyone about this or else..."

The princess gestured to her neck.

Nasrin didn't respond, but she nodded obediently. She gestured, zipping her mouth, then gesturing to lock it with a padlock, and throwing the invincible key away. Then finally, Nasrin gave a thumbs up towards the princess who rolled her eyes at Nasrin's moronic antics.

The princess doesn't understand what the moron Nasrin was gesturing about, but it seems this fellow was telling her that she won't tell a single soul of what happened in this room, which made Cliopatra feel a little relieved. If her father hears about this, Cliopatra would surely be reprimanded with a painful lesson.

Cliopatra doesn't want to be scolded by her father about this. It's too troublesome to be admonished by the king, additionally, the punishments are not light, so Cliopatra doesn't really want anyone to hear about what she was doing in the room; that could possibly reach the sharp ears of the king.

Having said that, it seems unbelievable even to Cliopatra that she was actually cleaning right at this moment. Picking the trash on the ground, and moping and wiping the dust on their room.

Actually, Cliopatra wouldn't do this if it wasn't because her idiot roommate threatened her; that Nasrin would actually dare to tell her on to the dean master.

If this matter was reported to the dean master, then it would also surely reach the ears of Cliopatra's father. So with no other choice, Cliopatra had to clean up and do the dirty work that was meant for servants. A very low-class job, Cliopatra disdainfully thought.

Cliopatra then glanced again at the other fellow who tricked her into this; the princess found the idiot Nasrin on the other side of the room, who was now fast asleep and drooling saliva on the side of idiotic face, and smiling and mumbling nonsense in her sleep like an idiot.

Just seeing that annoying smile alone was irritating Cliopatra to an extent. What's more, Cliopatra opened her mouth, and there's nothing but nonsense idiotic thing.

Cliopatra smirks thinking how could such a noble behave like that in front of a royal princess, but seeing Nasrin's relaxed and carefree spirit made her a little envious.

However, Cliopatra soon erased those thoughts when she remembered her father's strict and painful lesson. Her father would probably reprimand her for being envious to such a strange and weird noble.