Chapter 98: Stars

Start from the beginning

It's not right of me. . .

Before my thoughts could really spiral, Emory returned, Sitting down on the edge of the coffee table next to my head.

''Would you mind if we do something new this time?'' He questioned gently, Holding something in his hands as he spoke.

Swallowing nervously, I shook my head, Whispering a quiet 'I wouldn't mind'.

I started to sit up before he gently rested his hand on my chest, Pushing me back down to the couch.

''Just relax, If you feel uncomfortable we will stop'' He assured me quietly, Moving over me, Gently pinning my arms above my head by my wrists.

I nodded again, Earning myself another chaste and gentle kiss.

He briefly released my wrists to grab something out of my line of sight.

Next thing I knew, My arms were bound above my head with soft feeling ropes, Stopping me from moving them away from where he pinned them.

W-What?

My heart was thundering away in my chest as he sat back slightly on his heels, His eyes looking me up and down.

He continued to stare at me until I started to squirm a bit.

I was getting embarrassed, Having all his attention directed at me.

Before I could really start freaking out, He reached down, Slipping his hands under my sweater and pushing it up enough to give him access to my chest.

''What a lovely view'' He murmured quietly, Drawing a startled squeak from me before he covered my lips with his.

My face was burning and I felt breathless as he deepened the kiss until I felt like I'd pass out.

I was left gasping quietly for air when he finally pulled back.

Emory leaned back down again, As if he were about to continue kissing me.

A shiver ran down my spine as he proceeded to gently kiss his way down my neck.

He paused before I felt him suck a small kiss onto my skin, Making me shiver and squirm under him.

''E-Emory?'' I squeaked out quietly, My voice wobbling.

He paused, Letting out a quiet, Questioning hum as he waited for me to continue.

I wasn't sure what was going on, But I also was unable to put my questions into words, Leaving me just starting at him with wide eyes.

When I didn't continue, He sat back a bit again, Studying me for a few more seconds before he once again lowered his lips to my skin, Kissing at the exposed skin on my chest.

I did my best to hold still under his gentle attentions, But all that went right out the window as soon as his lips closed around one of my nipples, A shock of heat that drew a breathy gasp from me.

He moved one of his hands up to gently give attention to my other nipple, Making me writhe and squirm under him.

A quiet moan escaped me, Earning a pleased sounding hum from the other man before he let go of me, Placing one final kiss to the bud he had been tormenting before continuing to trail kisses down my torso.

''E-Emory? Wh-What are you doing?'' I just barely managed to gasp out, Noticing for the first time that how much I had unknowingly been tugging on my restraints.

My wrists were starting to get a bit sore.

''I am kissing you'' He responded simply, Pausing in his gentle affections to give me his full attention.