"Christina, Damian is here." said Alexandra, as she tells her.

"Thanks, Alexandra. Oh and Alexandra, is our male model going to arrive today?" said Christina, as she asked her.

"Unfortunately no, the male model for our photo shoot couldn't make it to today." said Alexandra

"Oh great!" said Julie, as she scoffs.

"Oh no, do we have a backup model?" said Christina, as she questions Alexandra.

"Unfortunately no." said Alexandra, as she shook her head.

"Well, there goes today's photo shoot. And Christina's partner." said Julie, as she rolled her eyes.

"What are you good at talking about?" said Damian, as he asked them.

"I'm glad you asked!" said Kendall, as she appeared out of nowhere, making everyone jumpy.

"Woah, where did she come from?" said Alexandra, as she questions Christina and Julie.

"I don't know." Christina

Julie just shrugged.

"Well you see Damian, we're going to have a photo shoot today, and well the male model... a.k.a Christina's partner couldn't arrive today. And well we need two people for the photo shoot, or else Christina is going to be singled out, without a partner." Kendall, as she pouts.

"Oh..." said Damian, as he thought for a moment. "Hey, I got an idea. Why don't I be your male model? I mean I could attend the photo shoot along with Christina. Well, you girls all agree." said Damian

"That sounds like a great idea Damian, why didn't I think of that!" said Kendall, as she continued. "Either way, you look like the model that we need. But, the question is... have you ever been a model before?"

"Uh... no." said Damian, as he admits.

"Then perfect!" said Kendall, as she exclaimed. "Don't worry it'll be fine, you just have to stand there, smiling, looking happy, and you're cute. That's all that you have to do."

Kendall hands Damian all of the clothing from their male collection, while giving him directions to the men's dressing room.

After Damian puts on one of the sets, Christina is impressed by how Damian looks in it.

"Wow, you look, actually not that bad." said Christina, as she walks around Damian.

"Thanks." said Damian, as he continues but you don't look at that yourself."

Christina stops walking around Damian and faces him.

"Thanks." said Christina

"OKAY LOVE BIRDS!" said Kendall, through a bullhorn, while seated in a director's chair, while wearing a director's hat. "WE'RE ABOUT TO START! SO, GET ON SET!"

Both Christina and Damian started to walk towards the set.

During the photo shoot, Julie is taking the pictures, while Kendall is telling them to smile or just be serious.

Both Christina and Damian are having so much fun during their photo shoot, even Kendall and the other staff were looking at them.

During their break, Kendall decides to take their next part of their photo shoot outside at a nearby park, due to their outdoor collection.

"So... what do you guys think?" said Kendall, as she asked them.

Christina looks at Damian.

"What do you think?" said Christina, as she asked him.

"If you're okay with it, then I'm okay with it." said Damian, as he smiles.

"Okay, then we'll do it!" said Christina, smiling as well.

"Great, then let's all head over to the van!" said Kendall, while clapping her hands and giving orders. "Chop chop."

While at the park...

"Okay you two, for our 2nd session of photo shoots, is going to be very easy." said Kendall, as she admits to them. "You guys are going to be acting like a lovely couple, so pretend and imagine that you are! So, let's get to it!"

Julie faces the camera towards them, as Kendall takes out her bullhorn.

"ACTION!" said Kendall, through the bullhorn.

However in most of the photo shoots, Christina and Damian weren't faking the whole act as a lovely couple and were really doing it.

Kendall is happy for her friend who hasn't seen her that happy before, and likes it.

On one of the photo shoots, Christina had to sit down on a swing, with Damian looking into her eyes, before pushing her gently.

Both Kendall and Julie looked at one another and winked.

"Too bad, Hank couldn't come in as the male model." said Julie, while taking some pictures.

"Yeah, he's on his day off. That's why I didn't come in today." said Kendall, before turning back to Christina and Damian. "Okay, you two, here's what you're going to do next. You're going to walk around holding hands, laughing, smiling, while looking away from the camera. Okay?"

Julie stands a few feet away from Christina and Damian, as they were walking in the park's cement's trail.

Hours later, Damian prepares to cook for them in Christina's work company's kitchen.

"Okay, now hold it right there! Good, good, good!" said Julie, as he was taking photos of Damian's bakery delights as a professional photographer. "Okay, now the next dish! Nice! Okay now sprinkle some flour on that... Gentle... Yes!"

Meanwhile, in the company of Imagine...

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE RETIRED!!!" growls Randy, while yelling at Ben.

"W-w-well sir... H-he has been working with you for quite a long time. Even after your father was working here." said Ben, as he stuttered nervously holding his clipboard up to his face.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!" yelled Randy, as he grabs Ben by his tie.

"GAWK!" yelled Ben, as Randy tightens his tie.

"RRR... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN BENNY!!!" yells Randy

"It means that you nobody to design your clothing for your next upcoming collection." said Ben

"That's right!" said Randy, as he finally let go of Ben's tie.

Ben falls to the floor, catching his breath in the process, while loosening up his tie.

Just then, someone enters Randy's office, as Ben finally manages to get up from the floor.

"Come in, you're late." said Randy, as he tells the person.