Chapter 17

Tomi's Pov

I held my breath at that thought. "Is he your boyfriend?" I found myself in an unpleasant situation and it was just so hard looking for a lie because Emeka and I are somewhat dating. Remember Emeka has been doing all things to get me back. Well, I couldn't say no to all his 'enormous gifts'. Glazie would even cut my neck or probably do something crazy to me. So now, he's been calling consistency because he promised to take me out and I keep pushing dates. I mean, why not? Liam is right here and I feel different around him. Let's push the sex part aside, I honestly feel at peace with him. No stressful thoughts, good conversations, good music, good environment, and go...od food. Okay, all I'm saying is Liam is perfect. Yes, Emeka has it all, if I could put it that way but I don't feel the same around him. We have never had intimacy after that last encounter. He wants me to earn his trust so he's taking things slow. What a fool! Did you really think I could move on and forget about it? Every time I look at him, all I just see is a man who thinks he can overpower a woman. And I can't look at him any other way if only a miracle. So, for now I'm just enjoying the luxury he's giving me. My bank balance is speeding trust me. As for Liam, I haven't even asked him for money once or he has never sent me yet. Except when he pays for my Uber fee directly. I'm just trying to study him for now. We aren't serious yet.

"Is he your boyfriend?" His words flash like waves in my brain. Think Tomi. Think Tomi. Be like Glazie. She's so fast and professional in lying.

"Ugh, I wouldn't even wish. It's just a girl I know way back from my secondary school and ever since she got my contact she has been bothering me to help her with money for one thing or the other and it's not even like I don't give her. I did once because I felt pity on her. She told me her mom was sick and all. Now, she's saying she can't pay her school fees."

"What are you..her mom?" Liam shook his head in disbelief that I would even offer her help.

"The first mistake was giving her money the first time because they always come back, Trust me, that I know but it's okay to feel pity at first. She might be lying who knows? Just block her number, okay? Don't give yourself an unnecessary headache."

"Yeah, I know that. I just don't want to look like a bad person you know. "

"I get you. You are soft. And apart from that..." He leans close to me, lifting my chin close to his lipline. I shivered just a little knowing he knew all my weaknesses. 

"You are soft everywhere, including these lips." His lips melted slowly onto mine, igniting my emotions. His hands slowly rub my thigh, going under my short night dress. I didn't know which to focus on; his tasty lips or him about to let his finger in. Fuck, he's in. I gasped as i felt two fingers inside me.

"Damn, you're wet already." He looked at me in disbelief as I turned him on so fast. I could see how hard his manhood was in those shorts.

"I don't have to tell you, Tomi. Pull off the damn dress." He said, his mind corrupted on how he was going to devour me.

I loved how controlling he was right now. Gosh, I wished to bite my lips so hard but I was trying not to look so naughty. He makes me feel dirty.

In a swift, my legs were in the air and he didn't miss that spot. My body shivered as I felt him inside of me. I've never felt so much good in forever as he finds me so easily repeatedly.

"Fuck, Tomi. You're too sweet. Damn." He moaned my name as he withdrew immediately.

Oh my word! Did he just moan my name?