Chapter 6

"Omoh! Enjoy life!"

I'm on a fucking boat cruise!!!!!!!!!!!! I scream on top of my voice as the Wizkid's song Long time brings in the vibe. I'm busy vibing with the song as I twerk with Emeka at my back grabbing my buttocks from behind. Glazie on the other hand, is busy eating some tasty sea food which she had never had in her life. She nods her head with her eyes shut, wishing to have that tasty feeling back in her mouth.

She smirks towards me and I laugh lowly getting what she means. She's enjoying this version of life. I join her afterwards, since Emeka went to get some drinks for me. The attendee was taking a little time on that.

"Meh, it's not good to suffer." Glazie says, as she rips the full turkey right on my face. I dip in and join her.

"This is life, babe." I shook my head as I take a drink of champagne from her cup.

"Better go and meet Emeka and stop taking my drink. It's not enough for me. Eshe.(Thanks)." She grabs the glass of champagne from my hands and puts it back on her table.

"Glazie, when will you change." I laugh.

"When I have a better boyfriend. Not the one that will be only giving me love. "Love is sweet o but when money enter love is sweeter." She sing quote Davido's lyrics.

I shook my head affirming to what she had just said.

"Omoh, assuming you didn't break up with Chike, you no fit enjoy this kind life, swears." She reasons.

I smile.
"That's true, babe."

"Na the ice cream wey e dey buy for you dey ginger you," She laughs out loud, making a mockery of me. (It's because of the ice cream he buys for that made you love him more.)

"See boat! See money! See better food. No be donut I dey chop." She whisper yells and laughs along. ( It isn't donut I'm eating. Meaning- this isn't a poor man's life.)

"Omoh, lock this one Tomi! Don't dull your self." Glazie advises me.

"You mean kayamata?" I get confused in understanding the bad advice and good advice she gives me at times.

Note- kayamata is a sex or love enhancer. Also used to bring good fortune.

"Not exactly. Just wise up in this game and enjoy benefits." Glazie said drinking the last bits of champagne in her glass.

"Last time I checked you said I should focus on my studies and stop thinking about boys." I mock her.

"Omoh, my eyes just clear. You can joggle both jhoor. Mey me too chop benefit from you. Task am well." She goes back dipping into the cruchy sea food in front of her.

(Task am well-  Bill him or ask him for money.)

Who ever knew Glazie would change in just some few days. Money is a dangerous game.