Chapter 9

"Don't sell yourself for pleasure"

I felt disgusted and disappointed at myself over the night. As I just wished we could go back to the time my friend said we should go home or when I first met this guy. I can't even look at my body. I felt used and more like a slut who was desperate for pleasurable things.

I stayed awake all night. Seeing Emeka sleep tight and happy right beside me got me more irritated like I should push him off the bed or stab him or something but I know I wasn't someone like that who would go that far. One other irritating thing was he kept putting his hands on my waist over the night or on my breasts. I couldn't tell how many rounds we went that night but I could tell it was over four hours. He fucked the shit out of me. I would have made clear of the things he did to me but just making those thoughts come over to my mind again makes me feel regret and also disgusted.

It was already morning and I was so happy the night was finally over. I wouldn't want to relive last night over again.

"Babe, Good morning." I could hear Emeka's voice behind me.

"Did you enjoy last night." He kisses my shoulders over and over till I couldn't take it and pushed him away.

" You disgust me, Emeka. I hate you."

"Babe...relax. We both wanted it. You were just being hard to get."

"Are you being serious right now? Did I open my mouth to tell you to make love to me? You know what this is pointless?"

"Babe...." I cut him off.

"Don't you call me that. Hope you are happy you finally had it."

"I'm sorry, Tomi." 

I laugh like a crazy old lady the moment I hear his fake apology.

"Can you open the door now? Or will you lock in forever?"

He opens the door and I went to straight to the living room. I see Glazie at the dining table having breakfast.

"Tomi, I tried calling your line." She said with her mouth full with Fried rice, her right hand holding a turkey.  She gestures with the same hand to come over.

"Come and join me." She says but I still felt angry at Emeka to go this far.

"You should join her before leaving at least." Emeka says as he noticed my behavior.

"Exactly. Come here right now. You are losing weight with your daily attitude of "I have no appetite". Glazie takes a sip of orange juice and gestures me to come over once more.

I finally accept but couldn't wait to leave after breakfast.

"Thank goodness, I listened to you last night. See what I would have missed, Tomi." She circles her hands over the full table with lots of varieties.

"And I wish I listened to you." I say, taking a spoon of rice even when I had no appetite.

"Why? Did he touch you?" Glazie stopped eating the moment she noticed my mood didn't align with hers.

"He....did...." I say, trying to fight away my tears.

"I swear Tomi, I'm going to treat his fuck up. He messed with the wrong girl." Glazie lost interest in her food as anger boiled in her.