Chapter 10

"Boys like him don't deserve you"

Tomi's POV

I didn't clearly understand when Glazie said she would treat his fuck up. I thought she was just going to scream at him like most girls do; 'You took advantage of my friend' in a sober way but no Glazie just showed me what she meant when she took a full chicken on the dining. Emeka were both confused and she was putting us in a suspense.

"I wasn't eating it." She smiled and slapped him on the face with it.

"What the fuck." Emeka cursed. She struggles with him, pushing him to the ground hitting the chicken on his face.

I just stood there laughing silently. Glazie surely knew how to make my day. At least she wasn't killing him just chicken slapping him. I laugh again so surprised to see Glazie having much strength in pulling him to the ground. She's quite a show.

"Wait, wait...." Emeka pleads but she wouldn't stop.

"Pepper!!! Pepper has entered my eyes. Jesus o!" He screams out but Glazie doesn't believe.

'Style Style." 

"I swear! Pepper! Help me please!"

I rushed quickly to get water from the table, pouring it over his face as he gasped for breathe.

"Did I say you should do anything?" Glazie says, squeezing her face.

"What if he dies?" I say, worried about the idea.

"If he dies nko? He raped you."

"Ah!" I hear Emeka exclaim in fear. If only he knew he let a psycho into his house he wouldn't let me in let alone cause this much trouble.

"Ehn..." she replies him.

"If you touch my friend again let alone rape another girl I know. It will be your dick I will go for."

He gulps in fear and nods.

"Or you want to rape me to?"

"Never. I swear." He promises.

"Better. You can't even handle me anyways."

"Tomi, let's get out of here. Boys like him don't deserve you."

I get her bag from the dining.

"Okay, there's no way I'm leaving all this food here." Glazie says and in minutes we were out with a lot of dishes.

I couldn't help but smile at my friends funny behaviors but I loved her even with it.