Chapter 8

"Don't judge the book by the cover."

I hadn't gone to bed too soon as Emeka and I were still getting to know more about each other and later watching Coming to America 2. Glazie had gone to the guest room which the housemaid directed her to. I thought I would join her soon but time had passed and I had fallen asleep in Emeka's arms.

I was unconscious when he lifted me up from the sofa and took me to his room for a comfy sleep which I had assumed to have since I got here some hours ago. Not until I felt someone's hands softly move around my laps and grips my panties to pull them off. I jolted up, grabbing his hands as my body became alert.

"Emeka, what are you doing?" I whisper in fear.

"Tomi, I have been resisting you Since the day we met at the canteen but I know we both want this." He sounds desperate as he wants to go further stripping me off.

" Wait, wait. I wasn't thinking about this at all. Emeka, I don't want to rush this." I explain to Emeka but it all sounded like a lie to him.

"Even the kiss we had didn't trigger anything. Tomi, we both felt something." His hands are still not letting go of my underwear as he speaks.

"Emeka...... not this way." I plead

"I can't control myself anymore." He tears off my pant as I struggle with him.

"Glazie! I scream as he flips me over, ready to come into me from the back.

"This place is soundproof. Don't waste your time. Don't worry, Tomi, you will enjoy this." He tries convincing me but only gave me the feeling of disgust.

He goes into me so fast making me feeling a pang in my stomach.

I couldn't turn my back and stop him else the pain would get once. I only had sex once which I wouldn't typically call sex because I was raped and yet again another episode I never wanted to experience. I should have listened to Glazie.

Tears stream down my cheeks as I try to hold in the sharp pain running around my stomach as he goes back and forth into me.

"Emeka.... It hurts." I plead but only flips me back to face him.

"I'd go easy on you this time." He opens my legs wide which made me see the big manhood that had just entered me some seconds ago. That explained the pain. I was terrified a little to see what had just entered. It was big enough for four hotdogs.

He foreplays with me rubbing his manhood around my clit, giving me a lustful feeling which I wish I could ignore.

Just after that his hands plays around me, rubbing it and loving how wet I had gotten.

"Tomi, you're so wet." He lustful grins. I turn my face away as I can't stand to see Emeka go this far. He digs in his middle finger but I didn't turn my face to him not until his two fingers alerted a feeling inside me. I took a deep breath as I had never experienced such.

"Do you like it?" He asks me as he goes further turning me on.

Wait a sec, Is this guy stupid? You are having sex with me without me agreeing to this and he asks a stupid question. 

I roll my eyes at him as I just can't believe that just came through his mouth.

He smirked as he noticed how hard it took me to just say I'm enjoying him.
He has got to be kidding if he will ever hear that.

He bends his head over to me, getting me confused.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to feel you inside my mouth." Just then, I knew I messed with the wrong guy.