Chapter 15

Dear Diary,

It's been like forever since I wrote to you. I know I know! But... there's no way I'm leaving you out on this! I wish you could guess but you are just a book and you're kinda in my head. You won't believe where I was last night and what I've been up to lately. I was at Liam's house last night! and I'm going there again tonight! I know! It's a rush but baby you can't understand what is going on! I"m crazy! I'm lost and I don't want to be found. I laugh hysterically. Liam, oh Liam! I run my hands into my hair, shut my eyes, and bit my lower lips. I could feel his grip on me again. I might as well lose it again. Have you ever felt your head banging? I mean all the alarms ringing out loud? That was how Liam made me feel last night. Never in my life have I left this way. It's all new to me. Oh God, he was like, " Baby, you cum so fast." Well, my alarms couldn't wait and the hell, he banged me so hard from behind. He didn't give me a chance to breathe. I was all on fire. This is actually the first time I've had real sex. I mean, willingly and I could say I loved every minute of it. Okay, Bummer, I didn't tell my best friend about it. Of course, I couldn't. I couldn't tell about our sex chat and how I get so wet from afar. How he tells me he's going to hit me hard till I spell his name, how he tells me he's so skillful with his hands, and the best part is how he smirks when telling me he can suck me so bad till my legs are lifeless. I really do want that tonight. All of it!

"Why are you so excited?" Glazie walked in, unnoticed.

"You look like someone who just watched porn." She laughed, dropping her bags on the bed. She yawned. She was already tired from her outing.

"No, I didn't. How was your outing with Phillip? What did you bring for me?" I asked, looking through the bags she brought in.

"No o! Everything is for me." She snatched the first bag I took. I shook my head, not believing she could be selfish right now. Well, I shouldn't be surprised. She's always like this.

"Okay, what about the plantain chips I said I wanted." I reminded her.

She shrugs.

"Ah, I couldn't take two o. I only took one for myself. If I take two it will be somehow. Sorry. Next time."  she spoke, not even sounding apologetic.

I shook my head, not wanting to get myself into her drama.

"I'll sha give you small." She felt she was being selfish but I wasn't so bothered right now. I was going somewhere I should call a small paradise. I have everything I need at Liam's, food, Netflix, swimming pool, play station, and a lot more. And yes, a good fuck!