Chapter 16

Tomi's pov

A slow steady R&B  song Luv by Torey Lanez played not too loud from the living room but I could hear it from quite a distance as I groaned out of bed. I felt beautiful, comfortable, and overwhelmed. Everything just seemed perfect here as I opened my eyes to a beautiful morning, not to forget mentioning the fact that I am fully naked in this white, soft duvet.

"Ah." I softly moaned, low with my eyes shut, reminiscing about how last night went.

"He was so good!" I screamed in my thoughts, clutching unto the duvet as I could remember all my body movements last night.

"Oh, I need to download this song," I say as I recall I have heard it before.

I sing along as I came out of the room, looking for Liam. He wasn't on the bed when I woke up.

[Pre-Chorus] "And I know from the first time, the first time I see. ... Everyone falls in love sometimes. I don't know 'bout you but it ain't a crime."

I sang along as I walked down to the living room but couldn't find him. But his dog, Lilly was sitting right there on the cushion. She ran to me quickly, excited to see me, and followed my directions to the kitchen.

"Oh,  how could I have not perceived that," I thought to myself. He was cooking such a delicious meal. Looked like spaghetti sauce. If only I hadn't woken up yet, I'm pretty sure he will serve me in bed like last time! I blush at the thought of it.

I walk quietly to him and grab him around his waist, rubbing up to his chest, clinging my body on his back.

"Good morning," I kissed his naked back. So good to see him shirtless like this. Everything about him makes me horny. I'm sorry. He's been fucking up my innocence.

He replied, turning me with a kiss on my lips. "Good morning, babe." His lips were so soft on mine which melted easily on mine and deep down, it made me ache for more. He shouldn't just stop. Funny enough, I have all these dirty ideas in my head I have never tried and I wish he could try them with me. Having sex with me while cooking, like in the movies. Then we forget the food, who cares? If it gets burnt, who cares? All I want is that erotic sex they do have here. I'm crazy.

"Hmm, babe..." He moves his lips away from mine while I'm still lost in the kiss.

"Why don't we eat something? I made a simple dish for you and me. You'll love it." He says, and I know my imaginations were not coming true today.

"Thanks." I smile, as he took out a plate and dished our food.

I took both our food to the living room while he focused on setting up Lilly's food.

We ate, and spoke about random things, like best food (mine-yam with eggs, allergies( he hates garlic), and best movie(mine-twilight) then we started playing video games on his Ps5. He was winning most of it. I was a little frustrated that he would just let me win one tiny bit so sometimes I'll cheat by snatching his pads from him and win him. he kept disagreeing that I didn't win, not until my phone kept ringing with a disturbing call.

"Who did you save with 'i don't care', he's been calling you all night long. Is he your boyfriend?" He questioned me.