Chapter 14

Tomi's POV

I was just about getting into a grocery store to get some junks when a red Benz car parked by my side. I frowned getting angry with the horns made by the person driving because I was at the parking spot. I felt somewhat embarrassed as attention gazed on me  by few people.
I patiently waited for the person to alight before I started my drama 'not in a local way actually' but he just needed to know his place.

He gets down, shutting his car, turning to me.
"Hello, mr..." I was just about to curse at him when his eyes meets mine and I could see this spectacular, muscular, mesmerizing view of him, with clear reminder that this god has held me in a destructive manner my last time at a club. Will he remember it's me? The girl on a crop top and black bum short who was high and was ready to break rules with a stranger? I shut my eyes for a second for this dying wish. Please...remember me. I remember how I daydreamed about him and hissed so much on how my friend ruined my moments with him.

"Are you okay?" He asked worried, as I just stood there waiting for a miracle.

He comes closer to me trying to get my lost attention.

"Are you o...wait a minute. I know you!" He scoffs out loud, as he's flashed with memories of that night.

Just what I wanted to hear. I took a deep breathe and smiled. Happy he recalls and remembers me. I don't want to go deep in remembering all and get so horny standing here. I might just end up begging him to make love to me in his car. Wait! Just kidding! I'm clearly not a horny dummy. If that's even the right word to say. I laugh in my thoughts.

"Hmmm." I smirk. "So, we meet again."
"Honestly, you don't know how happy I feel to see you right now. I never got your name, beautiful..."

"Oh, Tomilola Claire."

"Beautiful...I'm William but you could call me Liam."

"Nice to see you again." I try shaking hands with him but he looks surprised I'm acting all formal but still shakes my hands. I guess because of last encounter wasn't in a formal way you know!

And right now, he's smiling at me and all I just wished was to get in his head. William, I'm going to have you all to myself.