Chapter 3

Damian threw me on the bed. Literally dumped me, quite unceremoniously, and then took a step back, just looking at me. I felt exposed, despite the fact that I, surprisingly, still had all my clothes on. Damian made no move and continued to scrutinise me and I had no idea where the others were. Maybe this wasn't a group sex thing. Maybe they were each just going to take their turn with me. I was a little disappointed but I guess this would work too.

I figured that this was Damian's room. It was dark, thanks to the black out blinds, but the walls were also painted some dark colour which was impossible to tell in this lighting. The bed was wrought iron with soft grey cotton sheets. He had no bedside tables, there was just water bottles and chargers strewn on the floor by the bed. I stretched out horizontal on the bed as he continued to observe me. There were no personal touches; no art on the walls, no books, no family photos on the dresser. But what there was on the dresser, was a knife. It glinted despite the lack of light in the room.

My blood ran cold. This is why we don't go home with strangers, I chided myself, because sometimes, they were actually murderers. He went to retrieve the knife and I continued to lay there, frozen on the bed - apparently I had neither the fight or flight response.

"You're scaring her." I didn't really want to take my eyes off the man with the knife but I couldn't help my gaze following the sound. James stood in the doorway, no longer in scrubs, but now only wearing grey sweatpants, hanging dangerously low on his hips. He came around the bed, pulling me up so my back was against his chest and I was nestled between his thighs. He pushed my hair aside and his lips found my neck. "Relax darling, he's not going to cut you." He breathed, nipping my ear.

"Yeah, I'm not a psychopath." The manic grin and the way he was expertly twirling the knife between his fingers said otherwise. "It's just much cleaner to cut rather than rip your panties off. Hurts less too." He stepped towards me and I stuck out my leg, my heel digging into his chest.

"If you even think about destroying any piece of my clothing, you're a deadman." I was a broke student and this dress was like five months worth of pay checks from the diner. I mean, it was definitely worth it, it had got me here, but I could not afford another one. Not immediately anyway. The black silk needed to remain intact and the way Damian was looking at me hungrily, I knew if he got his way, it would be in shreds. His eyes darkened as he smiled smugly at me, reaching into his back pocket, he pulled out his wallet and flicked a handful of bills at me.

Fuck that was degrading.

Why did I like it.

"Buy another one, on me." He pulled out some more, folding the wad in half he leaned close to me. "And this is to replace your underwear, which I'm hoping is a matching set." He said, his gaze roaming over my body.

"Actually, I'm not wearing a bra." I said, smirking. James groaned behind me, his hands drifting up my sides slowly to grip breasts, his thumbs immediately finding my hard nipples. I moaned and rubbed my ass into his crotch, feeling him harden against me.

Damian tapped the folded cash against my nose and said, "Open up." My mouth opened automatically. He placed the cash between my lips, and with his hand on my jaw, closed my mouth around it. "Keep that there, and however much is still there after you've come, you get to keep." I wanted to spit the cash back in his face and scream at him that I wasn't a whore, but Danny and Kian entered, also now in more casual clothes.

"You've been left alone with her for this long and she still has all her clothes on?" Danny asked from the doorway.

"I was just about to get to it." Damian said, waving his knife at them. James held the dress taut across my body and Damian's knife glided easily through the fabric, the cool metal ghosting across my skin. I couldn't help the sigh of relief that escaped my lips as the fabric fell off my body. Finally. There had been a whole lot of build up and now I was wound tight. I need release. And I didn't care which one of the four men surrounding me gave it to me. I just needed it now. After cutting of my panties, Damian knelt before me and my thighs spread automatically. "What a good little whore, showing of her greedy pussy to four men she doesn't even know." I didn't dare retort back, scared he wouldn't give me the release I so desperately needed. He blew gently on my pussy and my breath hitched, I immediately hooked my legs on his shoulders and he chuckled. "So greedy."

I spat out the bills in my mouth, tired of being gagged. "Yes, I'm a greedy little whore," I said rolling my eyes, "So how about you make me come already." I dug my heels into his shoulders, forcing him closer to where I needed him. I was over all the foreplay. But instead of putting his mouth on me, he slapped my pussy, hard.

"What the fuck." I sat up straight, pulling myself out of James' hold.

"Don't be a brat. And you might get what you want." He placed his hand in-between my breasts and pushed me back against James. "I like to take my time." For a moment, all he did was gaze at my naked body. My skin seemed to heat every place his wicked eyes touched and I started to squirm. I was eager to close my legs and rub my thighs together to relieve some of the tension but they were still on his shoulders and I was determined to prove him wrong and not be a brat. I could follow orders. I was good at it. Enjoyed it even. Although if he didn't do something soon I was going to have to ask Danny to swap places. At least I knew he could make me come, and he could do it fast. Remembering what Danny had done to me at the club had me getting hotter, arousal leaking down my thighs.

God I was going to combust if someone didn't touch me, even James was just letting me lean against him, his hands no longer kneading by breasts. Is this what they wanted - me so worked up I started begging? Because that was what I was about to resort to.

A pathetic whine escape me as Damian continue to admire my body. James finally put his hands back on me and I arched up into his touch, closing my eyes in pleasure as he rolled my aching nipples with his thumb and fore-finger.

"Put us all out of our misery Dami. I want to see her come. Danny said it was angelic." Kian said from the doorway. And for someone as wild as Dami, he also appeared to be good at following order because he immediately put his mouth on me. My hips bucked up into him at all the sudden sensation. He devoured me like a man starved. Where Danny had magic fingers, Damian had a magic tongue.

He stroked me, up and down, slowly, teasingly, just tasting me. And he appeared to like what he tasted as he hummed against me. I had lost all coherent thought. Between Damian between by thighs expertly working me with his tongue and James behind me, his hands pinching my nipples and his tongue lavishing my neck, I was a wet, moaning mess. And then there were the two other men, just watching. That thought alone had me gushing all over Damian's mouth, my orgasm just out of reach.

I rocked against his mouth, mindless and desperate to come, gripping his hair hard in my fists which had him groaning in pleasure. He bit my clit and my eyes flew open, immediately landing on Danny and Kian, who I had momentarily forgotten about, but were still lingering in the doorway. "Do you two just watch?" I breathed.

"What would you have us do?" Danny asked, sauntering into the room. Oh, I got to choose? My mind raced at all the options. Before I could decide where I wanted them, Kian reached out to stop Danny walking any further.

"Let her finish first." My eye's never leaving Kian's, Damian continued to work me, sucking on my clit until I exploded, convulsing in James' arms. "You were right. That was pretty damn angelic."

Not Enough, Never EnoughOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara