Chapter 17

I don't think too deeply about that comment, but it does give me a sense of relief. If I'm with Dami, I'm safe. I don't have much time to ponder on it because Dami is on me. His mouth crashes into mine and he pushes me into the cold tiles. He rips at my clothes until I'm only in my underwear, and then lifts me so my legs wrap around his waist.

"I have not stopped thinking about that first night." He says, slowing the kisses as if he's trying to savour them. "How you just let us take you however we wanted." His mouth explores along my jaw and down my neck, my legs instinctively tightening around hims I can grind against him. "How you were begging for our cocks. How you crawled to me." Oh so gently he slips my bra straps off my shoulders his mouth ghosting over my collarbones, licking up droplets of water that have splashed on me from the now cold shower. "Fuck I knew right then you were mine."

"Yours." I murmur, practically incoherent as he finally tugs my bra down, and his warm mouth encloses around my nipple, sucking and grazing his teeth over it. I moan, loudly, and arch up into him as his hand comes up to toy with the other nipple, pinching and pulling until they're both aching. My hands go to his hair, tugging at the ends - to pull him away, and give me a reprieve from all the pleasure creating an inferno in my core, or to pull him closer and give me more?

"I want to fuck you so bad."

"Then why aren't you?"

"Not allowed." He mumbles, one of his hands finally slipping into my soaked panties. I'm so focused on how his fingers and sliding through my folds that his answer almost doesn't register.

"What?" I managed to stutter.

"Kian said as long as you're our prisoner we're not allowed to have sex with you." His fingers start slowing circling my clit, teasing.

"And Kian's the boss of you?"

"Well...yeah."

"Fuck Kian. I want you to fuck me." I scrape my nails along his scalp and he groans.

"You're killing me, baby. I can't." I manage to claw my way out of my lust-filled haze to register his words. I yank his head back so he has to look me in the eye.

"You're serious? You're really not going to fuck me?"

"I can't." He says, sounding incredibly pained. I sigh dramatically and unwind my legs, forcing him to let me stand.

"Fine. I guess I'll just have to take care of myself then." I saunter over to the built in bench at the back of the shower, flicking off my bra as I go. I make myself as comfortable as I can on the tiled seat and, as sexily as possible, I slip my panties off and then spread my legs wide.

"Baby girl" He growls, making a move to step towards me but I tsk and shake my head.

"You can stay right where you are." I meet his eyes in challenge as I bring my hands up to tweak my nipples.

"But-"

"Oh no, you just said-"

"I said I want to, so fucking badly." As if to prove his point, he grips his hard cock through his boxers, and my mouth waters with need.

"Prove it." His eyes darken.

"How?" He asks, carefully.

I smirk, "Crawl to me." His eyes narrow and he doesn't move.

"You're playing a dangerous game baby girl." His eyes flick downwards to where I'm still playing with my nipples, so I arch my back to give him a better view. "Do you remember who I am?"

"You are the man who has just claimed me as yours. Now I'm making my claim." He follows my hand as it trails down my stomach to my soaked folds. I gather my wetness, swirling it around my clit, unable to stop the moan that slips from lips.

"Fuck." He curses, throwing his head back and groaning, "I'm dead. I have died and now I'm in my own personal hell." He mutters, finally lowering himself to his knees and crawling towards me. My smile is triumphant. "You will pay for this sweetheart." He promises, his voice calm and lethal, as he kneels between my spread legs and runs his hands up my thighs. I almost forget what I was doing with my own hands.

"And how will you punish me?"

"Perhaps I shall go an retrieve my knife." My hands freeze but its not terror spiking through my veins and making my breath quicken. "Or maybe that wouldn't be a punishment at all." His smirk is deadly and my entire body clenches at the sight of it. Gently, he takes my wrist and move it away from my pussy, bearing me to him fully. I'm not sure when the power shifted but somehow he is back in control, but I think that's how I like it.

He gives me one more carnal look before his mouth descends on me. He devours me like a man starved and all I can do is hold on tightly to his hair and squirm beneath him. I'm already on edge from all the foreplay, and my own hand, and he continues to keep me there. Determine to not let me come until he's drank his fill.

"Play with those pretty nipples." And when I immediately comply - "Good girl." My eyes flutters shut, my head falling back against the tiles as I let the praise wash over me.

"Please Dami, I'm so close."

"I love it when you beg." He continues to toy with me, never quite giving me the speed or pressure that I need. Until I whine, like a fucking dog in heat, and he finally takes pity on me. Slowly inserting a finger and curling to his that perfect spot as he sucks my clit. Pleasure bursts through every single one of my nerve endings, my thighs clamp down on his head as my body jerks against him. He doesn't let up, just continues his same movements at the same pace, until this time I'm begging him to stop.

After, he picks me up and gently places me on his bed. He inspects me feet, placing a couple plasters on the particularly nasty cuts before sliding into bed beside me, having rid himself of his sodden boxers.

"Stay with me tonight."

I giggle since I'm already here, and so blissed out there's no chance of me making my way over to my room. "Of course."

"And every other night?" I snake my arms around his neck and give him the gentlest kiss.

"Of course." In return I am given the sweetest smile and he looks nothing like the feral beast I first met, or the monster he thinks he is. He's just Dami. My Dami. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me close, and is asleep in moments.

From then on Dami and I slip into an easy routine. I wake up with him, and go to sleep with. He teases me relentlessly with his tongue and mouth but continues to refuse to fuck me. I study while he works and the shower him clean afterwards, reminding him I still want him, that I'm still his.

Kian mostly ignores me, the surely bastard that he is, but I enjoy Danny and James' company when it's their turn to watch over me. They rarely watch over me though, Dami likes to keep me to himself. He's very possessive and tactile, but I find I don't mind, because it's nice to feel wanted as desperately as Dami wants me.