Chapter 2

They all looked rather the same as Danny. Tall, dark and handsome but also kind of harsh and angry looking. And definitely intimidating. Danny was by far the biggest though, he was all muscle. Muscles that were bigger than my head and had his shirt straining. The others had muscle, they were defined, but they didn't hold a candle to the bodybuilder that stood behind me.

The one closest to us, leaning against the kitchen counter with a glass of whiskey hanging loosely from his hand, was definitely the leader, or the oldest. He had an air of superiority around him. Maybe it was the sharp pressed grey suit. Or the neatly combed hair and cleanly shaven face. Actually, it was the hard expression on his face. The determined set of jaw and the intensity in blue eyes which seemed to be carefully scrutinising every inch of my body. I shivered under his gaze and forced myself to look away.

Then there was one sat the breakfast bar, also nursing a whiskey. He was in scrubs, looking tired, and very disheveled, his dark hair sticking up all over the place, it was kind of adorable. He had a thin layer of stubble and full pink lips, that would feel delicious between my thighs - or anywhere on my body actually. He was the least intimidating of the four, it was the softness around his honey eyes and that easy smile.

And finally, there was one sat at a table by the window. Looking all kinds of feral. It was the eyes. They were so dark they were black - almost demonic. And the way he was staring at me, like he would devour me but also like he could snap my neck. His fingers drummed on the table, they clanked loudly thanks to the numerous rings that adorned every finger.

"Oh Danny boy," The feral one whistled, "What have you brought home for us tonight?"

"Just some stress relief." He shrugged. 

Holy fuck

I turned to look up at him in disbelief. Was he about to share me with these three other men? He just smiled mischievously at me.

"She's been such a good little slut for me already tonight." My body hummed with the praise. And that dirty talk, it had me drenched. Or maybe it was the anticipation of what was about to happen that had me so wet. Four guys, at once, what even were the logistics of that?

"Fuck," The one in the suit groaned, looking me up and down, "I could use some stress relief." Fuck it, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I was not going to waste it. And besides, who knew how many things I could tick of mine and Ivy's sex bucket list after tonight. The alcohol emboldening me, I walked up to him, smirking and ran my fingers down his tie, tugging him down so our lips brushed. I took a deep breath, his scent invading and imprinting itself in my mind - fresh like crisp linen.

"Then use me." I said. There were various groans and curses from the other men behind me, and I had never felt more powerful. All four of these men wanted me. I was the one about to give them pleasure. They needed me to relieve their stress. God it felt good to be wanted. The man in front of me gave me the most jaw-dropping smirk, that had my legs turning to jelly, reminding me that they were actually the ones with all the power here.

"I think she'll be the perfect little slut for us." He finally closed the gap, his lips crashing against mine, immediately parting my lips so his tongue could find mine. I moaned into his mouth as he gripped my hips hard, pulling me flush against him, grinding into me. We kissed slowly, sensually, like passionate lovers. I had never been kissed like this before. Never met someone so talented with their tongue. I needed that talent between my thighs, to relieve the ache that had slowly been building since I entered this room.

"Introduce yourselves boys, she likes to scream names."

The man kissing me pulled back briefly to whisper "Kian." before he resumed his sensual movements on my mouth. I was so distracted I didn't notice someone come up behind me. I turned my head to see the man in scrubs pressing himself into my back, his lips at my ear.

"I'm James." Kian impatiently brought me back to his lips while James started his attack on my neck. Fuck, neck kisses were such a weak spot for me, and he seemed to be an expert with his mouth too. Were they all sex gods?

Eventually, I pulled away and stared expectantly at the man still seated at the dining table who still hadn't introduced himself.

"You want my name?" His feral eyes made him look dangerous, but the growl in his voice was laced with lust, hunger. "Earn it. Crawl to me." Oh fuck. So I wasn't just about to have sex with four men. I was about to have kinky sex with four men. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuckity. Fuck. Sure I had entertained some kinks in the past. But they were mild 'kinks' - a few toys or a little role-play, some soft domination. This-this was a whole other ball park. Humiliation. Degradation. Total domination. I had always thought I was a praise kink girly, which is why I was eager to please and desperate to follow his command. Then why did the humiliating thought of having to crawl across the floor to this man send a shiver of excitement down my spine. Could you even have both a praise kink and a degradation kink? Wasn't that counter-intuitive?

Brushing away the over-analytical thoughts of whether I should like this or not, I turned to focus on the task at hand. Kian and James both stepped away from me, and without breaking eye contact with the feral man, I lowered myself to my knees. The floor was made out of hard slate and I was definitely going to have bruises tomorrow. I didn't think that was the only part of me that was going to be sore tomorrow. I turned to look at Danny, looking for a possible way out of this, despite the fact I was pretty sure I was going to enjoy it. Kian took my chin in his hand and tilted my head to look up at him.

"Go on, be a good girl." He purred. God, it's like he knew I had a thing for praise and was going to exploit it for the sexual gain of his friend. He roughly shoved my head away and I had to put my hands out to stop myself falling on my face. Well I guess now that I was in position, may as well get it over with, I was just glad the floor appeared to have been cleaned recently.

He wasn't more than a few feet away from me, but that was the longest few feet of my life. I just focussed on putting one hand in front of the other. I definitely wasn't focussed on how turned on this was making me.

Eventually, I reached him, sitting back on my heels, I looked at him expectantly.

"Open your mouth. Stick out your tongue." I balked. I teetered somewhere between wanting to obey and definitely not liking his tone. That tone of voice that had my mind trying to stir up memories about him.

"Listen, boy, I am more than willing to suck your dick and let you and your friends fuck me, but I also like to be treated like a fucking human being."

"Do you?"

"Excuse me?" He slid off the chair to kneel before me. His hand came up to grip the back of my neck, forcing me to look into those fierce eyes.

"You're telling me if I shove my hand in your panties right now, I'm not going to find you soaked?"

"That could be from the kissing." I argued, "Or everything Danny did to me at the club."

"Sure baby girl, keep telling yourself that." He smirked, his other hand trailing my thigh. "But I guess tonight we can go easy on you." He yanked me up to stand with him, kissing me with all the ferocity I saw in those eyes.

"I still didn't get your name." I mumbled against his mouth.

"Do you think you did enough to earn it?" 

I rolled my eyes, "I crawled across your fucking kitchen floor. Yes I earned it." I pulled away, taking a step back and crossing my arms, trying very hard not to stomp my foot.

"Fucking brat." He muttered and now it was his turn to roll his eyes. "It's Damian." He peered behind me to look at the others. "Who's room are we using then?" He asked. Someone must have signalled an answer because he nodded. 

Then Danny was behind me, pulling me against him with a hand wrapped around my throat, turning me so I could see everyone.

"Tell me sweetheart, this your first time with more than one man?" I nodded. "Tell them your safeword." He ordered.

"Red." I managed to squeak out. The others nodded their acknowledgement.

"And if your mouth is busy, pinch us to get our attention. Understood?" I nodded again and he squeezed my throat tighter. "Say it."

"I understand." I said. Damian stepped forward and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me out of the room. 

Holy fuck, this was really about to happen.