puffer x reader (9) (requested)

I hope you enjoy it!!

I'm super nervous about today my brother's friends are coming to Canada for a couple of weeks. I don't know any of them that well but there is one that caught my eye I think his name is Chris or his twitch name BigPuffer.

he seems super nice once you get to know him. Jaren runs into my room yelling at me to get up and get dressed since the boys are almost here. I throw on Jaren's merch hoodie and sweatpants not caring about first impressions. I walk downstairs and see all of the guys standing there shocked.

"There is no way you live here dude!" some guy says.

"oh hey (y/n)" Jaren says looking at

"Hey, are you going to introduce me to them?"

"This is Chris, Jamie, Max, and Nelson," he says as they wave to me

Chris and I make eye contact and my breath stops. he is so breathtaking. I blush and look away as Jaren looks over at me with an unreadable expression. and smiles softly. he turns and announces to the guys that there is only one room. we put up a blow-up mattress in the living room for Nelson as Jamie and Max share a room.

"you can sleep in my room, Chris!" I say looking at him

Jaren looks at me with a surprised expression. I smile at him and he nods getting the hint. I lead Chris to my room where he puts his suitcases down. and looks at me

"gosh you're so beautiful," Chris says looking at me

I blush a deep red as he complements me.

"When we made eye contact you took my breath away Chris," I say looking into his gorgeous cocoa brown eyes.

"do you believe in love at first sight," he asks

"I didn't until I met you," I say

I stand in front of him on my tip toes as he pulls us closer connecting our lips. it quickly turns into a make-out session. we pull away in each other's arms I have never felt so safe and secure. my door opens and we scramble apart as Jaren sticks his head in.

"I know you two were making out and don't hurt my sister Chris," he says looking at us

"you're not mad?" I ask surprised

"no, I trust Chris I know he will take good care of you," Jaren says

we all walk downstairs trying to figure out what to order for dinner. I voted for pizza and everyone agreed. Jaren called to order and it will be delivered soon. all of us decide to pick a random movie and I set next to Chris and snuggle into his side. he wraps his arm around me kissing my temple.

we just finish eating and are getting ready for sleep. Chris comes into the room as I'm laying in bed and he slides in with me.

"you know I think you're so beautiful," he says looking over at me

I blush and roll on top of him looking into his eyes

"you have such beautiful eyes," I say smiling

"I would like to get to know you better," I say

"you've got me hooked," he says smiling

he kisses my forehead.

we talk all week getting to know each other everyone supports us. other than Jaren threatening to beat Chris if he hurts me.

I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met him.