grizzy x reader (3) (🔞)

this is a prompt i got off tumblr lol. where you have to take your love interests shirt off to take care of the wounds but can't help looking at their bare chest. and i can see grizzy getting very protective and jealous :)

SMUT WARNING!!

well i guess it's just a smut writing day for me lol. i promise if you guys don't like smut there will be some fluff chapters soon! thank you for all the support. I love you all <3

nelson and i have been together for a year now and we wanted to do something special for our anniversary. we decided to go to a local club to dance, drink and let go. which is something we both need. but we decided to let the rest of the boys come for support and a sober driver to take us back home.

chris and jamie want to get waisted while max wants to be able to score a couple girls or guys sober. as we arrive the music is already super loud and i feel the base in my chest but it's a comfortable feeling because i haven't been out in awhile. nelson and i go to the bar to grab a couple drinks to get started. i order sex on the beach and he gets jack and coke. the bartender asks us where we've been because we're usually here already. all of us have been friends with all the employees ever since nelson knocked someone out for trying to spike my drink. that's actually how we met in this very bar. we just are talking and having a good time.

i see chris take a couple shots and head to the back with two girls i giggle to myself. i see jamie having a drink in hand talking to a group of girls. i look over at max and see him also with a girl and a guy ooo threesome? go get em max. i look and see nelson facing me but looking behind me. i slowly turn and see a dude eye fucking me already. i roll my eyes and pull nelson to the dance floor.

"let's give him a show shall we?"

he smirks.

"i love the way you think"

there is a really good song playing and i'm grinding on nelson his hands on my hips start to roam other places making my skin warm and hot. i'm staring the other guy down. while this is happening. the man moves towards me obviously completely drunk. he tries to grab me but nelson is quick to act and stands in front of me.

"dude i suggest you go somewhere else."

"nahh i want her"

"she is mine man" nelson says angrily with jealousy clearly showing and that he is protecting me.

the man tries to grab nelson but nelson is quick  to act and punches him in the face knocking him out.

"take him out please" nelson tells the bouncer

i see blood on nelson's shirt. and begin freaking out but calm myself down. i go up to the bartender with nelson behind me asking for a med kit. they hand me one and i take him into a room. and i take his shirt off removing any pieces of glass in his chest.

i know this is a bad time to get horny but hearing him groan is doing something to me. and from what was happening on the dance floor i'm already horny and i can't help looking at his bare chest without drooling. i finish cleaning him up and kiss over the cuts helping him ease his pain a little.

"(y/n) i know this might be a bad time but i'm hard" nelson grunts.

i smirk

"well i'm horny from hearing you grunt so we're in the same boat baby boy."

i walk over to the door and lock it. nelson is sitting in a chair completely calm with the obvious bulge in his pants. making me lick my lips just imagining his sweet taste on my tongue. i kneel infront of him pulling his pants down and his dick slapping me in the face.

"oh wow you're really hard for me"

"fuck just touch me (y/n)"

"as you wish"

i don't even tease him. i just go all the way and he gasps at the sudden pleasure because he knows that i usually always start slow. but not today i'm to hot and bothered to play games. he  begins to push my head down thrusting into my mouth making my throat raw. after he gets close to his release he pulls away and we both grunt. i pull my dress off and he stands up pushing me into the chair where he slams into me without warning. i moan in pleasure and pain as i wasn't prepared but i enjoyed the feeling. he keeps going at a fast pace making me cum multiple time going into overstimulation i feel his thrusts get slower and sloppy

"are you close (y/n)"

"yes" is all i can say

"then cum for me baby"

i release and so does he. we're both painting and exhausted. we clean up and get dressed. walking out seeing chris, jamie and max waiting by the door talking. we meet up with them and max drives us safely home. we all split our ways and nelson and i jump in bed holding each other

"happy one year anniversary (y/n), you're my world and i would do anything for you"

"i know baby, you beat up multiple men for me. happy one year anniversary to you too i could never ask for a better boyfriend"

"i love you so much (y/n)"

"i love you too nelson"