pezzy x reader (2)

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS! i'm glad you guys are enjoying these random one shots! <3

this picture is from todays stream :)

i'm driving to my friends place with tears in my eyes. i just caught my now ex boyfriend with two other women. i pull over to the side of the road because i can't see properly. i call max one of my best friends.

"hello? (y/n)? are you okay?"

"no i'm not, i caught (ex's name) with two other women. i'm on my way over with all my stuff."

"oh (y/n) what an ass. you're more than welcome to stay here."

"thank you so much max. i love you."

"i love you too hun"

i hang up the phone and sigh. i start my car again and begin driving to maxs place where also jamie and nelson live. i honestly don't think they have enough room for me but i guess we will see. i pull in the drive way and get out with my essentials. i knock on the door and nelson opens it.

"hi (y/n), max told me what happened, i'm so sorry he is an ass and doesn't deserve you."

"thank you nelson"

he pulls me into a bear hug and i'm instantly pulled into comfortable space. i sigh and feel the tears fall down my face.

nelson wipes them away.

"you deserve the world (y/n) don't let a stupid man bring you down."

i giggle and hug him again.

max and jamie come out and hug me.

"so where am i staying?"

"we have a spare room that needs to be cleaned out"

"okay thank so much"

i walk into the spare bedroom and see all kinds of stuff. like old gaming chairs, computers, you name it it was probably in there somewhere. i started working slowly separating everything. i pull out all the chairs and computers

"NELSON JAMIE MAX COME HERE!"

everyone comes running.

"well you didn't have to run" i laugh

"it was you tone it scared us"

"i'm sorry, but do you guys want any of this."

"you know you didn't have to clean out the room we could have done it" max says

"i would like to be able to sleep in a bed tonight" i laugh

"let us help you"

i nod and we begin cleaning

═══✿═══

after about four hours of cleaning the room is done and i have my stuff moved in. they let me keep a chair and pc so i can stream. i flip down into the bed.

(ex name) is calling...

for some reason i decided to answer.

"hey baby where are you."

"i'm not your baby anymore. i seen you with those girls yesterday we're done i already told you this."

"they didn't mean anything though. you're my world (y/n)"

i play moments max and i had in my head. i've been i love with him for about two year and i dated someone to try and move on. but i still love him just the same. and this could be my chance to get max.

"we're over, don't call me again."

"IF YOU TRULY LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED ON ME WITH NOT ONE BUT TWO GIRLS. FUCK YOU."

max comes running in. i feel the tears fall and he picks me up and takes me to his room. he puts me on top of him and he plays with my hair calming me down.

"why did you answer the phone?"

"i honestly don't know max i just did"

"you're okay now, you're safe,"

"i love you so much max. like love you love you. i've been in love with you for two years and i can't hold it back anymore."

"two years. mine is when we first met."

"wait you love me back?"

"of course i do (y/n) we've had each other's back since the beginning. i'm in love with you too"

he pulls me into a gentle kiss and i melt into his arms.

i'm so glad i took that chance.