droid x reader (4)

HE LOOKS SO CUTE 🥰 AND WERE OVER 500 READS! i actually can't believe it. thank you so much for the support <3

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

i have been living with max and jamie for about a year. i was living with my ex at the time and he threw me out. so i called my one and only bestie jamie. he said they had room for me so i packed my car full and drove from my old home to texas. and i've never looked back.

after i had moved in and starting hanging around other people i noticed jamie would give them the side eye. i would usually think he is being a good friend but this has a different edge to like he is claiming something. that was when i put the pieces together jamie likes me and get jealous.

which the feelings are the same. i've been in love with him since high school. i think we're both scared the other person doesn't feel the same. so it's been different. he is slowly becoming distant and i miss him like crazy. any time i would ask to do anything he made up an excuse to do something else.

i've had enough of it. i leave my room and go to his room almost knocking but i hear him talking on the other side of his door.

"i just don't know man, like i'm in love with her but i have no chance" jamie says

"you never know man you've been best friends since high school" says max

i smile knowing my speciations were right. i walk back into my room and flop down on the bed face first. and just scroll through youtube finding random shit to watch. my thoughts keep going back to jamie. i can't believe i confirmed he likes me back. i blush and feel butterflies in my stomach my door cracks open and max pokes his head in.

"are you doing okay (y/n)?"

"yeah why?"

"i have something to tell you" he takes a deep breath

"wait why am i even telling you" he gets up

"if it's about jamie i think i might know. i think he likes me" i say

"yeah"

"i like him too" i say and blush

"wait you do?" max says with a bright face.

i nod and smile jamie busts through the door hugging me tightly. i hug him back just as much i wrap my legs around him and have my arms around his neck

"i love you so much (y/n)" he says with tears in his eyes

"i love you too jamie" i say wiping his tears away

╚═*.·:·. .·:·.*═╝

its been a couple days since that happened and everything is back to normal. and i'm so happy i get to call him mine. we're just laying in my room talking about all that we have went through together. he is laying in between my legs while i play with his hair.

"you know i didn't think you liked me back" he says

"i didn't think you would either" i say

"i didn't think i would be good enough for you." we both say

we make eye contact. and i kiss his forehead.

"you're absolutely perfect to me jamie, you always have been" i say

"so are you (y/n) even if you don't think it all the time you're absolutely breathtaking" he says

we managed to change my room into a office for the both of us. i moved into jamie's room feeling content. it's so nice to wake up next to him every day.

i feel like i could have done better with this lol. like i don't think it's my best work. but i hope you enjoy anyway!