smii7y x reader (2) (🔞)

THANK YOU FOR OVER 700 VIEWS *cries* im glad you guys are enjoying my writing! as a thank you im doing a smut series with all of the guys! the idea is that (y/n) sends the streamer naked pictures to tease him while they are streaming and one thing leads to another and they do the nasty!

SMUT WARNING!!!

im so irritated right now i seen something on twitter that was a little spicy and now i want jaren but he is streaming. and i don't want to bother him. im just laying in our bed trying to take my mind off of it but it just makes it worse because i keep thinking about him railing me so good. then i get an idea. i can send him a picture naked while he is streaming to get his attention.

i strip and stand in front of our large mirror in the room and take a picture of me posing with everything showing. i quickly turn on jarens stream and see that he is playing fall guys with max, chris and jamie. i send him the picture on snapchat and wait. im watching the tv in our room with his stream on then i see him pick up his phone and smile. he takes a drink of water and opens it. gasping and chocking. he gets all red in the face and apologizes for his outburst.

"yo smitty are you okay?" says chris

"y-yeah im all good" says jaren red in the face

he mutes his mic and im sure told the guys embarrassed

he speaks again with the guys laughing in the background.

my handsome milkbag❤️: what the hell are you doing? im streaming!

y/n: i know, im horny and want you so when you're done streaming just know im waiting for you ;)

my handsome milkbag❤️: you're going to be the death of me

i send him another picture with me holding my breast's together. he opens it again sighing and shifting in his chair making me giggle. i keep sending him pictures of me in various positions turning him on. after some time of me teasing him.

"okay chat sorry to cut it short but something happened and i need to end early" he says red in the face

"more like what is going to happen after you end stream" jamie whispers laughing

i giggle and turn off his stream and spread myself out on the bed waiting from him to open the door. i hear running and the door flys open. he jumps on top of me and kisses me hard with need. we haven't had sex like this in a long time. i groan at the roughness making me more aroused.

"what are you trying to do to me baby" he whispers in my ear

"i'm sorry baby i'm horny and want you really bad" i wine

"you're a bad girl, but i like it" he says with lust in his eyes.

he strips and hovers over me kissing down my neck leaving hickeys marking his territory. i moan louder when he reaches my sweet spot. he leaves a trail of kisses as he goes lower to my breasts moving to my right one sucking and biting the soft plush while playing with my left one. he slowly moves to the left and switch's then later moves lower to my excited and ready center. i moan as his breath hits my clit. he slowly starts licking and biting the area around and not where i want him to.