big puffer x reader (1)

i was doing my daily run with my dog freckles at the local park. it was a very warm day and sunny. as i begin running blasting music on my headphones the leash slips out of my hand and freckles runs off.

"FRECKLES GET BACK HERE!"

i yell but that doesn't do anything to him he keep running. i run after him he stops at a guy with a small dog and lays in front of him wining. i can hear him say a few words.

"i'm so sorry to bother you" i shyly say as i look up at the mysterious man who has intrigued my dog.

"he is usually scared of men."

i grab his leash and he wines again.

"you know i don't like when you run from me freckles not everyone is like me and loves dogs."

i look up at the man who is holding his smaller dog with no expression on his face.

"i'm so sorry to bother you he doesn't usually run from me"

"oh it's okay it happens sometimes"

i look at him again he has short chocolate brown hair with beautiful golden brown eyes and a beard witch suits him well and wears cute gold framed glasses

oh of course i had to run into someone who was my type i think to myself

he blushes as we make eye contact again.

"where are you chris!"

i look up and see this shorter guy with sandy brown hair come up.

"chris! we have to go the event starts soon dude"

chris looks at me and smiles

"hold on a minute max let me finish here"

"you better hurry!"

max jogs away

"well it was nice talking to you chris but i think you should go so you're not late" i giggle

"he can wait a little longer"

"i'm (y/n) by the way"

"it's nice to meet you, would you like to get coffee sometime?"

i blush and nod

"here have my number"

i pull out my phone and give it to him. he turns and looks at me

"it's nice to know i'm your type" he winks and walks away

my mouth is open

oh my god i didn't say that in my head. well i hope this "date" goes well.

                            ★・・・・・・★

(unknown): hello it's chris! i was wondering if you are available for coffee sometime?

(y/n): oh yes! i would love to go for coffee sometime!  i'm not busy so whatever is good for you

(chris): would tomorrow be good? i don't have anything going on for most of the day we could meet at (coffee place) around lunchtime if that sounds good.

(y/n): that sounds good! see you then!

                           ★・・・・・・★

i actually have a date tomorrow i'm so excited! freckles runs up to me in excitement

"yes honey mommy actually has a date tomorrow!"

i spend longer in the shower pampering myself for my exciting date tomorrow. i make sure i shave my legs and do the necessary measures to make sure i feel amazing. i get out of the shower and throw on pajamas and set my alarm for 6am like normal. freckles jumps on the bed and lays with me as a drift off to sleep.

'*•.¸ ¸.•*'

i wake up to the sound of my alarm and grunt i shut it off and check my messages.

(chris): i hope you have a good day beautiful

i giggle like a high school girl and blush

what is he already doing to me?

i get out of bed and do my normal morning routine. get changed into my workout clothes and taking freckles for a run.

"you better not run away from me this time baby boy"

he barks and drags me down the sidewalk

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

i get out of the shower and change into a black and white body suit which hugs my curves in all the right places. i throw some light makeup and jewelry on and head out the door.

(y/n): i'm on my way!

i get in my car and drive to (coffee place) with a little bit of anxiety bubbling in my stomach. i hope he thinks i'm good enough i pull into a parking spot and enter with that lovely smell of coffee hitting my nose. i look around and see chris at a table he looks up and waves at me. i walk towards him and smile.

"you look absolutely stunning (y/n)"

i blush and thank him we go up and order our coffee. i go to hand my card but he puts his in instead.

"not on my watch it's a date remember?"

i blush and giggle we walk back to our table and talk about normal things and it's like we've known each other forever.

i hope we have many more dates in the future.