grizzy x reader (5) (🔞) (requested)

thank you so much for the request! i'm very down to do this! i hope you enjoy <3

| ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ |

i've been sitting at home bored out of my mind. all of the guys are busy recording and nelson is at the gym. it's already been an hour but i don't want to bother anyone so i just lay in my room listening to music. but i get a text from nelson

grizzy bear 🧸❤️: the gym is kinda boring without anyone here. do you want to join me? don't worry about not knowing what to do i will teach you.

y/n: okay if you will teach me i will come. just so you know i'm really bad though lol

grizzy bear 🧸❤️: it's okay (y/n) like i said i can teach you

y/n: okay i'm on my way.

i get up and get dressed into my leggings and crop top. i grab a bag and throw and extra pair of clothes and anything else i might need. i grab my keys and head to the gym. one i arrive nelson is already at the door letting me in all of the boys rent a private gym so you need a special key to get in and i can tell that he has definitely been working out. his is all sweaty and out of breath and it's sending my nerves on overdrive. i've always had a thing for nelson but kept it on the down low to not ruin the friendship.

"you ready?" he asks me

"as ready as i will ever be" i say

i put my bag down with nelson's stuff and walk over to a wall mirror. nelson wants me to try and squat with some weights.

"okay i want to to do a regular squat so i can see what needs to be changed first"

i do a squat and he chuckles.

"you need to have your back straighter"

he comes up behind me and lays a hand at my side holding my back

"okay now squat"

i squat again but i think i went to far back because i felt my ass brush nelson's front by accident. he groans softly making me freeze. that was the hottest thing i have ever heard. i think to myself after he gets me all settled i grab some light weights and begin squatting and i can already feel the burn.

"(y/n), what did i say about posture" he says

he come back behind me and hold my back straight as i squat again accidentally but maybe purposely this time hitting his front area. he groans again and whispers in my ear giving chills down my spine.