grizzy x reader (6) (🔞) (requested)

MAJOR SMUT WARNING!! this is also pretty kinky

*handcuffs, blindfold, mentions of ball gag, chocking* (i think i got it all lol)

I'm in a call with the guys playing Mario kart which is getting heated. everyone is yelling at each other and it's hilarious. I red-shell Chris as I now place in first making him scream and throw his controller. I've been fake flirting with the guys for extra content and I also like messing with the fans.

but in reality, nelson and I have been in a secret relationship for almost a year. he is just super scared to go public about it which is completely understandable. I can tell it's taking everything he has to not freak out.

"droid I hope you know you're my favorite," I say as he green shells max who was behind me

"(y/n)" nelson says darkly into the microphone leaving chills all over my body

" y-yes grizzy," I say shakily

"the things I'm going to do to you after this recording"

I gasp and look at the camera blushing. my heart beats faster as I imagine all of the things he could do to me. I wiggle in my seat now that I'm all aroused now. I continue to play but I lay off the flirting because I would like to be able to walk tomorrow.

after the recording is finished we all hang out in the call for a little bit.

"do you want me to edit out the part where grizzy gets jealous?" Chris asks

"no, I'm okay with it," nelson says calmly

"Are you sure Nelson?" I ask

"it's about time I show you off," he says

"you know I was just play flirting with the guys for extra content," I say

"I know (y/n), believe me, I trust you and I trust the guys," nelson says

"it's time I get over my fear and I want to call you mine in public," nelson says calmly

"Okay, I'm proud of you," I say smiling into the camera

"Okay I'm getting off now, don't forget what I said (y/n) you better get your ass over here," nelson says leaving the call

"God I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow" I groan and the guys laugh

I leave the call and change into more accessible clothes and walk to nelson's room. I open the door and I'm quickly blindfolded and carried to his bed. he undresses me and puts handcuffs on each wrist and attaches it to the bed. he ties my legs to where I'm completely spread out.

"(y/n), safe word?" nelson says

"blueberry," I say

"good" nelson says tracing his fingers over my sides

now remember if you're too loud I can always silence you will a ball gag" he whispers in my ear

"yes daddy," I say shyly

I feel the bed shift as his large hands trace my legs and thighs making me giggle because it's tickling. I gasp at the sudden feeling of his breath on my clit. making my hips jump up. he holds them back down as he dives in sucking and licking my wet cave. I moan softly so he doesn't hear me.

"you're so beautiful like this (y/n), blindfolded and tied up," he says sending vibrations up my core. making my body shake

I groan as he flicks his tongue faster on my clit. sending me over the edge as I orgasm for the first time of the night. he pulls away and unties my legs I lift them already knowing what he is going to do. he pulls my legs down to his sides as he slides his length in making me bite my lip to keep quiet.

he begins thrusting faster as I give him the okay to move. he pulls the blindfold off my face and looks me in the eyes as he continues to thrust into me. he leans down and captures my lips with his as he thrusts even deeper making me moan into his mouth.

he wraps one of his hands around my neck slightly choking me while the other is at my hip. as he picks up speed. I orgasm again and again at the over-stimulation and cum while he shoots his hot seed into my cave. making me gasp at the feeling. he takes my handcuffs off and pulls me into him. I look at him with tired eyes.

"I'm so proud of you baby, you did such a good job," nelson says kissing my lips

he picks me up and puts me in his gaming chair as he changes the bed sheets and throws them in the washer. he walks to the bathroom turning on a warm bath for me. he picks me up and sets me in once the water is filled.

he gets in behind me as I lay in between his legs relaxing into his touch. we wash off and get changed into something more comfortable he picks me up and puts me in bed giving me a snack and water.

"thank you so much baby," I say

"of course my love, I mean I broke you," he says laughing

I roll my eyes and eat my snack. yes, I actually can't walk. but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!! <3