18

TW:  Sexual harassment, violence

I tie her hands and legs to the chair and then remove the gag from Toms' mouth and he starts screaming profanities and threats but is instantly silenced when Lorenzo throws a fist to his jaw and his head swings to the side on impact.

Grabbing his now bruising jaw Lorenzo makes his head turn back towards him and speaks lowly, making sure the fucker understands "If you make another noise I'll break every bone in your body and give you a reason to scream"

Tom whimpers and nods. He scoffs and lets go of his jaw, stranding back and giving me a nod.

I sit down on my heels and sigh "Tom we don't want to make this difficult. I just need you tell me whatever you know about the attack a month ago on Mr. Rosiellos' party" I ask patiently. 

His face hardens and he glares at me "I'll not tell you a fucking thing-" I whip out my gun and place the barrel straight at his balls and his eyes widen I fear. I give him a twisted smile in return "I'll ask again. What do you know?" 

He gulps and shakes his head "Nothing. I don-" his sentence gets cut off as he screams out in pain when I stab a small knife in his thigh. He sobs out 'No no please. I really don't know' his figure shaking. Stuffing the cloth back in his mouth I stand and yank out the knife, his screams and sobbing now muffled and walk over to the girl who is watching the scene with terrified eyes and her face pale.

She whimpers when I reach her and slide the bloody knife down her cheek to her neck "Please I d-don't know anything" she confesses. 

"I just come with him to-to the bars. He pays me for it I. . . I swear". I hum and run my knife across her chest and down to her thigh. I know she doesn't know anything about him. I have already run a check on both of them. But that doesn't mean that she's innocent.

"And does he pay you to drug other people? To rape and rob them?" I question now, letting her see in my eyes that she isn't getting away this time. She knows that I have her and starts tugging at the restrains, her tears now leaking down her cheeks.

"Not so chatty now are you?" I murmur. She may get paid to be seen with him, to go out with him but drugging and using people is a choice that she made herself. 

I feel Lorenzos' eyes at my back and turn back. I open my palm and extend it towards him, letting him make the choice. I know he may want to get his hands dirty in this one but I won't ask him to do it if he doesn't want to.

I see the emotions in his eyes and he blinks them away instantly. His eyes are wild and furious. He doesn't need to speak for me to know what he's thinking.

There was a reason why I didn't want him involved in this one. If it would have been someone else I would have updated him about it but I didn't want to drag him here and regret it if it was an empty lead.

He silently takes the knife from my hands and I walk back towards where Tom is tied and revel in the terror in his eyes. Maybe seeing this will be what he needs to speak and tell us the truth. 

I only now realise that I haven't ever seen Lorenzo do this before. I've seen him shoot but that to only targets for practice. I've never see him get his hands bloody and torture someone and I realise that I want to. I want to watch as he draws out screams from her throat.

It may be sick for some people but not for me. I've lived in this life long enough to be more than comfortable with it. This darkness is all I've ever known for years. It's not something that scares me anymore but a constant companion which soothes me and reminds me what I've seen and lived through to be able to stand here.