13

I throw my head back against the wall as the trail of hot and wet open mouthed kisses continue down to my neck. His lips are soft against my skin and I pull his head back up by his hair and crush my mouth against his. He moans into the kiss and I push him away and back him up against the door.

I leave kisses all over his neck as my hands roam down his chest and he arches against my touch gasping for air. "Fuck" he groans when our bodies grind together and his hard length presses against my stomach. A breathy laugh slips out of me at his reactions and he grunts "Don't fuck with me right now. Its been two weeks" 

I kiss him all the way back up to his neck and leave a bite mark under the jaw making him hiss. Palming  him over the jeans I lean up and whisper in his ear "But you love it when I fuck with you"

"Oh Jesus" he mutters, breathing heavily and shakes his head "You are the worst". I grin and back away from him leaving him to adjust his shirt which is half open and the visible dent in his jeans.

"You know its really bad to leave someone desperate like this after you tease the fuck out of them" he raises an accusatory eyebrow at me and I roll my eyes "You knew I had to leave. You made it hard for yourself Julian" I give him an innocent pout. 

He hums and ponders over to for a moment and points at me "That's not how it work. You made it ha-"

I groan out loud "Oh god you are an idiot" and walk out of the room. His laughter resonates in the corridor and he follows me. Throwing his arm around my shoulder he pulls me closer "Come on we can complete it in the car. After the meeting" he suggests and playfully bites my ear. 

I punch him in the ribs "I told you, you are not coming with me" I repeat the words which I've said almost a thousand times now. I need to meet those shitheads today so I can actually get the real information about what has been going on and try to plan how to move ahead.

"Oh why the hell not. I swear I'll keep my mouth shut. I'll just be there as your bodyguard" he flexes the muscles of his arm which isn't wrapped around me and I roll my eyes and increase my pace "I don't need a bodyguard" 

We enter the weapons room and the dim room lightens up as it senses us enter. I go to the control panel and select the few things I require and the respective drawers and shelves slide open. "Well of course you don't need one but that doesn't mean you can't have one" he enters the room and slides in next to me

His eyes examine the guns lined up in the shelf and picks out one but I snatch it and put it back down before he can take it "Nope. I'm going alone" I say one last time with a dismissive tone. He mutters something incoherent under his breath that sounded a lot like me never letting him have his fun. 

And just because I love to tease the fuck out of him as he had put it a few minutes ago I chime in "We can have all the fun when I return". That gets his attentions because he snaps his head towards me but narrows his eyes when he sees me suppressing me laugh "You are a demon. An evil demon who likes to torture my poor soul" 

"Then I'm the devil and you all are my slaves" we hear another voice join in and I look behind Julian's shoulder to find Grace standing in the doorway with a half eaten doughnut in one hand and a burger in the other one while mouth is still half filled and she continues chewing aggressively. 

Julian snickers "Yeah right. And are you seriously eating a doughnut with a burger. Do you have no sense of taste or respect for these two different foods ?"

She narrows her eyes on him and she looks almost identical to him with that pissed off look on her face "I'm on my period. Fight me bitch". I grin, she is amazing. He winces and turns away from her, knowing better than to start a fight with his sister which he definitely can't win.