09

TW : gruesome violent scenes

"You stepped on my foot!" Kaden hisses and punches Lorenzo in the shoulder.

"Shut up idiot" he grumbles back. They both have been bickering back and forth like an old couple and I'm losing my mind with them.

"Fucking stop both of you" I whisper yell. We are hiding on the side of the wall while gunshots are constantly firing. I've tried to peak around to see what is going on but a particular idiot always tries to yank me back saying that I'll get my head blown off.

I'm this near to blowing off his brain myself. He narrows his eyes at me "This is your fault" he points towards me and I clench my hands into fists and try to not punch him in the face "My fault ?! This is your goddamn party and you are hiding here like a coward!"

"Listen you-" 

"Fuck you"

"Shhhhhh. You'll both get us killed" now it is my turn to glare at Kaden who by the way has no place blaming me while he was doing the same a minute ago. 

"You two morons stay here. I'll go see what is going on" I try to peer up and mark where people are when I am yanked back down "What are you doing ?" he hisses and I try my best not to strangle him here itself. If we continue like this we'll be sitting here all night.

"We need to move and get an idea of the situation" I grit out of my teeth. I am losing my fucking patience. I need to find where my father is and we need to get out of here. I don't even know what his reaction would be if he sees Lorenzo anywhere near me. 

"She's right. We need to split up and stop this" Kaden backs me up as he realises that we need to control the situation. Lorenzo looks back and forth between us and clenches his jaw as I see him retreat behind that wall of hate and ager. 

"Fine but don't blame me when you get fucking shot" he glares at me and I roll my eyes at that. Kaden snorts at his statement and looks at him in amusement. He pats him once on the shoulder "You have no idea brother" he gives him a solemn look and I try to suppress my smirk. Damn right, he has no idea.

"Fine. We cover the area and meet back here in ten minutes" he orders but I furrow my eyebrows at that. He thinks I'm working on with them on this ? Fuck no. He must see my expression because he scowls at me "What ?"

"I'm not fucking coordinating with you two. You do what you have to do but this isn't some team work shit" I tell him. Another shot goes off and someone screams out. I curse and turn away to head towards from where the scream cam before he could reply. I keep my gun in one hand and a blade in the other. I keep m back agains the wall and slowly turn my head towards the opening. 

I see a figure of a woman is hiding behind one of the large boxes. I look towards the open area but spot one one else shooting. Just then someone peeks out from behind the wall opposite to mine. He doesn't notice me but I watch as he points the gun towards the woman.

Before he could take a shot, my gun is aimed at him and I press the trigger. The bullet lodges straight into his chest where I know the heart is and a second later a loud thump echoes in the air. The woman gasps and looks towards where the man fell down and instantly falls down on her hands and crawls away from him while shaking in fear. 

 I look out for anyone else but see no one and quickly dash towards the woman and pull her up by her arm. She snaps her had towards me and starts sobbing "Please leave me, please I did not do anything. I'm just an escort". Her shoulder shake from fear and I instantly slap my hand on her mouth.

Her green eyes widen but I speak quickly "I'm not killing you, now stop crying" I emphasise and she quickly nods making a few strands of her hair fall out. I tug her with me behind the wall and make sure no one else is near.