17

I have a flight tomorrow but here I am standing in a bar at midnight. 

The blue and purple lights shine down on the dance floor filled with people, most of them drunk. A few people are sitting down on the couches at the far end of the room in the dark, hiding them from others view. There are private rooms on the other end which are guarded by two men standing with guns on their chests. 

A girl with blond hair and a nose piercing sits besides me on the bar stool and throws me a smile. Her black dress which has a deep neckline is giving a clear view of her cleavage and showing off her legs when she crosses them.

I see her eyes trail down to my barely covered legs and watch her throat move as she gulps. A small smirk pulls at my lips when our eyes meet again and her face starts to turn pink and its not from the heat and the sweaty and thick atmosphere here. 

I saw her watch me from the dance floor before and my eyes definitely didn't miss the way she swayed her hips sensually and the eye contact she maintained when she continued to move her body along with the slow music. 

She's the first one to speak "I've never see you here before. I'm Ava by the way" her Russian accent is thick when she speaks. 

I almost roll my eyes when she bites her lip and looks at me with lust filled eyes. Sweetheart, this is my bar. But of course she doesn't know that. 

I shake her hand which she holds out for me "Yeah this is my first time here. Elina" I lie. 

She takes the bait and starts talking with me. I know who she is. The perfect girl to lure in beautiful men and women to their sex party. Today her target is me. But little does she know that I know everything about her and who she is. 

I am not the target. She is. 

I could have been sleeping in my bed tonight but its not overtime when you find such a great opportunity. I knew I needed to do this today. The people who attacked us that day in Lorenzos' yacht party were Victors' men. 

I had no business getting to know what that was about but now I have to. Though I had killed his brother that morning and maybe he had just sent his men to kill me there but he couldn't have been sure about whether I would be there or not. Maybe me being there was just good luck for him but not the main reason why his men were there.

He hasn't bothered me since then and I wouldn't have dug deeper would I have not been entangled with helping Lorenzo now. We need to find whatever information we can get. Maybe this will be a dead end. Maybe he just attacked someone else but maybe not. 

I can't just let this lead go unchecked. 

And that's why I engage with the girl sitting across me now, her eyes dipping to my lips and my chest every once in a while. Victors' right hand, Tom goes to bars every Friday. They always go to a bar two times consecutively and not more than that. And the girl, Ava is always seen with him. She comes here two or three hours before he arrives. 

Her work is to seduce people which looks like she enjoys a lot. Her sweet words which pour out from her even sweeter lips captures peoples' attention and she reels them in. They drug them, take them back to their room and have their fun. And later rob them and leave them feeling lost. Those people have no recollection of what happened to them. 

They use them and then dump them away. And they always get away because no one remembers them and the people who know abut this don't dare to intertwine. They don't care what happens with others. They laugh with them when they both boasts about their robbing.

This is the first time they are trying something like this in my bar and it will be their last. They always observe the new bar in the first week and the second time they strike. Last time they were here they just partied. But today I see the intention clear in her eyes. She thinks they'll get away this time too. Just like they always do.