07

"If this is a setup you will fucking regret it" I hiss as he leads us to the back part of the yacht and then downstairs. The entire area is well lit and properly maintained. The dark wood stairs and walls polished and shining. The staircase leads us downstairs to a large lobby. The walls are covered in luxurious and smooth wallpaper and I take notice of the three closed doors.

He snickers "I don't want to die tonight, thank you very much" and turns towards me, his eyes now having a heated up look in them and grabs my waist, pulling us close to each other. I put a hand on his chest and dig my nails in a bit, not nearly enough to hurt or draw blood but still a firm reminder of what will happen if this is some ruse.

His eyes go down to my hand on his chest and he airs a small laugh but it gets cut off when I push him back against the wall and my hand moves from his chest to the base of his neck. My eyes hard and my hand tight around his neck, not to choke but to maintain the boundaries, to remind him that he is not the in charge.

I can end his life before he can even blink and he gives me a nod, understanding the clear warning.

His skin grows hot and I feel his heart beating loudly against my palm. The effect of my closeness and the threat on his life has the exact effect on him as it does on many others. People have different tastes and different reactions to a certain emotion or act.

Someone may find it threatening and may be scared if they are put in a similar situation but some find the rush of adrenaline coursing through their veins exciting and the uncertainty of the moment making our body scream for more. What awaits later, the unknown, excites us. It pushes us to the edge and when we finally fall free from it, our body soars.

I lean towards his neck and kiss his throbbing pulse once and the contact of my lips with his skin makes him gasp. His one hand goes to my hair and he pulls my head up towards his lips but before our lips could touch I wrench his hand away from my hair and instead pin them to the wall.

If he thinks I will kiss him that easily he does not what he is up against. I do not like haste, I will direct in which direction this goes and he is mistaken if he thinks he will have me that easily. I direct a glare towards him and a small smirk tugs at his lips "Kinky" he whispers and moves his head forward but I move sideways.

I roll my eyes, freeing his hands I move back a step "I need a drink first" I murmur and he loses a breath. Giving me a carefree smile he pushes away from the wall and moves towards one of the doors. He pulls out a key and unlocks the door. Looking back at me he gestures towards the open room "Come on". Opening the door wider he lets me peek in and carefully take in the details of the room. 

"There are no traps here" I can hear the smile in his voice and can only imagine what he is thinking of my high scepticism towards him. But its not only him I do not trust, it is simply in my nature. My mind and body reacts to every situation just as I am taught.

"Check your surroundings, make note of the exit points, scan for people who might look suspicious, keep your eyes and ears wide open, examine everyone's movements. One mistake and it might be the last you make"

The voice echoes in my ears and my head. I don't know if its real or or just my head conjuring up the old demons from my past.

Am I back here ? I don't know. No, no I can't be here. My hands are sore from banging on the door. 

I look down at my bloody hands and the images of present and the past start to dissolve together, making it hard to hold on to what is happening what has happened.

NOOO-

"Check your surrounding, make note of the exit points, scan for people who might..."