Chapter 26 (Finale Pt.2)

(Two years later)

(Y/N's POV)

I was in the room with Ryujin. She was terrified. "Ryujin, you can do this! You love him so much!" "I'm so scared! I don't know if I can do this!" Ryujin started having a mental breakdown in her wedding dress. I gave her a hug. "Ryujin, trust me you can do this! It's the happiest feeling to stand on that altar. Believe me." she pulled away and smiled at me. "Thanks Y/N. You're the best." I then turned around to see Maria running into the room. She just turned three and talks any chance she gets. She is a huge foodie just like her father. And loves to run around. "Mariaa! What are you doing in here! You're supposed to be with your dad!" Ryujin picked up Maria in her arms. "Daddy was helping uncle Namjoon and I got bored. So I wanted mommy!" Her little remark made me smile. I then grabbed her out of Ryujin's arms. "Ok Ryujin it's time! Don't feel nervous, everything will be ok! I will see you at the altar!" I waved to Ryujin and she waved back. "Come on Maria! Let's go find daddy!" i walked with her in my arms going to look for Seokjin. I walked into the groom's room to find Namjoon and Seokjin. I smiled at them. "Hey guys how's it going?" I asked. Seokjin walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Amazing now that you are here baby! And my baby girl!" he kissed Maria on the head and she giggled. "Everything is going great! But it's so much better now that my little princess is here!" I put Maria down and she ran to Namjoon. I should probably mention that Namjoon loves to spoil her. He treats her like his little princess. She ran and gave him a huge hug. "You ready Namjoon?" he smiled at me while picking up Maria. "More ready than ever!" I smiled at him. "Ok lets go guys! We will see you at the altar!" I grabbed Maria, giving me her little grabby hands and I laughed. I then walked out with Seokjin giving me a kiss on the lips then placing a kiss on Maria's cheek. It was time! Since I am the matron of honor, and Seokjin was the best man, I had asked Ryujin's parents if I could leave Maria with them until we sat down. Of course they said yes, as they loved her just like they were her grandparents. The reception started! Everyone walked down the aisle, then I walked down with Seokjin. He was smiling the whole time, he was so excited for his brother. We then parted to opposite sides as Ryujin walked down the aisle looking more beautiful than ever. I then saw Jungkook and Lia sitting opposite of Ryujins parents waving at me. I gave them a smile and waved back. Once Seokjin and I gave the rings we went to sit down and I went and grabbed Maria to sit with us. Seokjin held her in his arms and gave her a kiss as she started to fall asleep. "Love you baby girl." "lwove you too daddy." she then drifted off. I then gave Seokjin a kiss on the lips. "I love you Jinnie. I gave him a smile. I then looked at sleeping Maria in his arms and gave her a kiss on the head. He then kissed me back on the cheek. "I love you too baby." I then leaned my head on his shoulder enjoying the lovely mood in the air.

                                                                           ~The End~