Chapter 2

My comment made Ryujin's face light up. I like to study alone when not working in our study group, which is everyone who sits at our table at lunch. But I love to study with Ryujin. We seem to cover more stuff than when I study alone. We finished lunch and talked for a little. We had three more classes after this for the day so I hope it goes by fast.

(time Skip)

Classes for the day are finally over. It's about time I am so annoyed with school. I can never sleep! Me and Ryujin met up in the library where our study group usually meets up. We got out our books, notebooks, and laptops and got started. We would study for such a long time. For the most part it's doing and going over homework, but when it's not it's digging deeper on the criminal code. We are reading a book in one of our classes and we have to use that wrongly approached case and look into if we ourselves would do it better. So we would read ahead to gain extra benefit. We studied for about the rest of the day. Once we finished we started to clean up our study area. We then left the library on campus to go back to our apartments.

Me and Ryujin walked home to our apartments. We talked for a while until we reached the building our apartments were in. Ryujin stayed at my apartment to have raman since we haven't eaten since lunch. Once she started grabbing her stuff to leave she came and gave me a hug. "Thank you for studying with me! Remember you have an alarm on your phone for a reason! Use it so you don't get in trouble with Professor Kim again! Love ya bestie!" I pulled out of the hug. "Lol I will surely use it this time! And no problem anytime! Love you two besties!" We gave each other air kisses on the cheeks like we always have since we first became friends. She then left with her stuff to the apartment right on top of mine. I went into my bathroom and took a shower and started to get ready for bed. Once I came out of the shower I put on black short pj shorts with a huge Fila tee shirt. I got ready for bed and I actually turned on my alarm on my phone. (it's a miracle!) Then I plugged in my phone. I turned off my lamp on the table side and fell asleep.

The next day I woke up to my alarm. Ah now i remember why i dont set that fucking thing! I went to dry my hair from last night and put on my uniform. I left my hair down and just grabbed a scrunchie for later. I grabbed my backpack, phone, and keys, locked up my apartment, and walked to campus.

I got to campus and walked through the crowded courtyard to the inside of the building. I walked to Professor Kim's class, he was not even there yet! Wow so this is what being early is like! I looked around to see Jungkook sitting alone. I walked in the room. Jungkook looked like he just saw a ghost when he looked at me. "w-What the fuck! You are here early!?" I rolled my eyes at him and sat down. "Hey where is Ryujin? You guys were studying yesterday, it's not like her to be late, she is usually here before me." "oh that's odd. Maybe she is just a little late." Jungkook is right, it's not like Ryujin to be late to class. I wonder if there is something wrong.