Chapter 14

(Seokjin's POV)

I saw how the loud doorbell woke up Y/N. "hu? Who is it?" she asked, looking up at me, turning off the heated pad and putting it to the side. "Hm i dont know im gonna go check. You stay here baby.'' I patted her and kissed her on the forehead. I got up out of bed and walked out of Y/N's room. I walked down the stairs and went to the front door. I opened it. Ah fuck.

(Ryujin's POV)

Oh my god what is taking so long for someone to answer this damn door. "Y/N better be here, or i swear to god i went into that fucking forest for no good reason." "calm down, why wouldn't she be here if this was where we tracked her phone." I guess he was right. Why do I have a weird feeling right now? We waited a minute more until I heard the door unlock. Oh my god it's (half of your first name)- wait that's not Y/N! Where did that really handsome man come from? "Excuse me, can I help you?" the way he spoke sent shivers down my spine. "Oh uh yea, do you know anyone named Y/N who might be here?" "Why?" He seems to be avoiding the question. "Well our friend Y/N went missing and we tracked her phone here. Do you know if she happens to be here?"

(Y/N's POV)

I was getting bored waiting in my room. I want Seokjn to come back so I can just snuggle with him all day long. I decided that I was going to go see where he was. I had enough strength to get out of bed and go downstairs. I then saw Seokjin hanging his head out of the door. I wonder who it could be. Until I heard the person talk. Wait, Ryujin? I walked up behind Seokjin and stuck my head out of the door. "Jungkook?! Ryujin?! What are you guys doing here?"

(Jungkook's POV)

This guy is getting kind of suspicious. We waited for him to talk but he just didn't. Until. Y/N poked her head out of the door. WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING WITH THIS GUY?! "Jungkook?! Ryujin?! What are you guys doing here?" I looked at her puzzled. "Us? What the fuck are you doing here? And with this dude?" I gave him a disgusted look. He glared back at me. "Oh! Well it's kinda hard to explain but he's my mate! He is Kim Seokjin! And these are my friends from school Ryujin and Jungkook."

(Y/N's POV)

I introduced everyone to each other but they all don't seem to be getting along from the start. "I'm sorry he's your what?" "Well there is a lot to explain." They walked into the huge mansion and looked at it astonished but put their devilish gazes back on Seokjin. "What the hell Y/N why didn't you come to school? Or answer any of our texts or calls?" "and why are you with this guy? He looks like he is 30!" Jungkook scowled. Seokjin started heading for Jungkook. "I'm 24 bitch!" Me and Ryujin held both men from getting into a full on brawl. "So I think it's time you heard the whole story." Both Jungkook and Ryujin cocked their heads.

(time skip to after the story was told)

"Wow, so you are a vampire?! COOL!!" Ryujin was jumping happily, not how i expected her to act."And this bitch is your soulmate or your mate? And he is also a vampire?" Seokjin growled at Jungkook. I grabbed his arm and he slowly went back to his calm self. "Yes and yes." Namjoon walked down the stairs staring at all of us in confusion. How could I forget about Namjoon!

(Ryujin's POV)

Who is that man walking down the stairs? Why does he look so handsome?