Chapter 18

(Ryujin's POV)

"I might know," he said, trying to calm himself down. "There is a place I think on the other side of the forest, that may be their laboratory. But I am not really sure where to go. And i don't know how me and Namjoon can go outside now, it's still light out.'' hm good point, i am a hybrid so i can go out like a normal human, which is why i didn't bother to tell anyone. Well that was until I met Namjoon. I started to think. "Your skin can't get burned when wearing clothes covering every inch of your body, do you have any oversized hoodies which can cover your arms and head?" "Yeah we should." Namjoon exclaimed. I looked behind me to see Jungkook cock his eyebrow. "How do you know that?" fuck. Come up with a smart excuse. Something he won't want to care about. Got it."It's really simple, Jungkook. If the rays of the sun are what makes their skin burn, if they wear anything but black covering every part of their body, the sun rays will repel off and keep their skin protected." I smiled at my smart remarck, while he rolled his eyes.  i knew this as my father was a vampire so he taught me, which was how he went out with me like a 'normal person'. "Ugh, fine, didn't have to go all smart ass on me." Namjoon got up to look for oversized non black clothes while i stayed with Seokjin still trying to comfort him about Y/N and with a statue of dumbfound Jungkook.

(Jungkook's POV)

Ah, why does she have to look so cute when she acts smart. Wait what? What the fuck is wrong with me? Why do I like her this much? This has never happened before. I have never been more attracted to her in my entire life, now that i am jealous because of Seokjin's stupid brother. Come up with an annoyed response to mask it all. "Ugh, fine, didn't have to go all smart ass on me." perfect. Then Namjoon left the room to find clothes and she sat with Seokjin. Why the fuck am i feeling jealous again?! She isn't even in love with him! It's Y/N! I get she is trying to help him but i feel so jealous right now and i really don't know why. I need help.

(Seokjin's POV)

I am still feeling upset and scared for Y/N. I feel like I just betrayed her trust. I broke the promise I made to her when she came here. I flashed back to when I said it and started to tear up and hold my legs close to me. Ryujin tried to comfort me but it wasn't working. I need Y/N. only Y/N. Namjoon came back with the clothes. He gave me an oversized pink hoodie with black jeans with no holes. I went to the bathroom to put them on. Once I did , I came out of the bathroom. I stepped out of the bathroom and fell on the ground. Ouch! My head! I held my forehead as the others ran over to me. "Hyung! Are you ok?" Namjoon asked me, worried. I felt something odd. "I felt something.... I feel..... Y/N."