Chapter 8

(end of flashback)

"Is there anything else you want to know?" I asked her while still rubbing her back as I could tell it was a lot of information to take in. "y-yea, w-who were those people that were in the alley?" "They were vampire hunters, they knew who you were and they were going to take your blood, as it has value." I heard her gulp hard. So I held her closer to me. "Don't worry, you're safe here." I gave her a weak smile. "Wait, if vampires drink blood, how come I am around humans and never had any urge to have any?" "So we had to get blood into your system somehow, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to survive, so we had to try to sneak it into your diet as nonchalantly as possible so you never got any suspicions." she didn't say anything to my explanation, but she nodded. "Ok so i am going to sleep, I'm tired bye bitches." Namjoon rudely left the room.

 "Where are your parents? And are you and Namjoon related?" I sighed ok, try not to cry. "So yes me and Namjoon are related, my mother passed away when i was 9 and father passed away when I was 21, from being killed by vampire hunters. So Namjoon and I live here on our own." I felt a tear sliding down my face. Fuck i told myself not to cry. But then I felt it get wiped away by a soft thumb. Y/N looked at me with soft eyes. "I'm sorry, that must be hard." I held her hand in mine. "It hurts sometimes, but I just remind myself, I still have Namjoon with me in my family." she nodded at me. "Well you have me now too." I looked up at her. She had a sweet smile on her lips still with tears falling down her gentle cheek. I then wiped the tears away. 

"Well it's getting late, you should probably get some sleep, it's been a long day for you. I could get you some sleeping clothes from the wardrobe." I walked up to the wardrobe in the room and picked out red plaid pants and a black crop tank top sleep shirt. I took it out of the wardrobe, closed the doors, and folded it in my hands. I then walked up to her and showed her the clothes. "How are these?" She smiled at me. "They are perfect." I smiled at her. She walked into the bathroom and changed, I just sat on the bed to wait for her to finish. She then came out of the bathroom. She looked cute. "How do I look?" she laughed. I smiled at her. "You look great." I brought her over to the bed. "Well goodnight Y/N, I hope you have good dreams." I gave her a hug and she hugged back tightly. I broke the hug and began to walk out of the room. I just opened the door and was about to step out. "Wait!" I looked back at Y/N's standing figure in the middle of the room. "Please don't leave me."