Chapter 22

(Jimin's POV)

"Jimin? What- what is this?" I looked to see my Step-Sister. Ryujin. My heart broke when I heard the hurt in her voice. My father passed away when I was around 14 years old. Then my mother started to date this man. Once they got married they told me that he was a vampire. I didn't really care, as long as he kept my mother happy and didn't kill her. A year later they told me that I was going to be a big brother. I was so happy. But I was also told she was going to be half vampire. When she was born all the way up to before she left for college I protected her from everything that could possibly hurt her. I cared for her like she was my own child. I loved her like she was my child. But once she was sent away for college, my friend Yoongi needed me to help him with his business. When he told me what it was about, I was afraid to mention that my sister was indeed one of the people he was trying to hunt. I then left that out thinking he would find it suspicious. But really it was the worst decision I have ever made. I ran up to her "Ryujin what are you doing here?" "me?! What the fuck are you doing here?!" The three other men were looking at us like we were crazy. "You know this guy?" Jungkook questioned "yes- he's my s-step brother." "wh-what?! you related to this guy? What the fuck is he doing then?!" "yea, Jimin, why.... You betrayed me." I looked at her and I could see the hurt in her eyes as she looked at me. "I'm sorry, but I have to." She looked at me and it started a fight.

(Seokjin's POV)

What? Those too are related. That must hurt her. Until i realized we started getting shot at by the other man that was there. We kept trying to fight him off but he just kept shooting. Namjoon then ran behind him as me and Jungkook were distracting him. He then bit the man as he fell to the ground.

(Ryujin's POV)

"Jimin, how could you do this to me! You know how much you mean to me!" I started screaming at him. "I'm sorry! I had no choice. I wasn't going to tell him about you! He is my friend! So I couldn't say no!" I started to feel tears slip down my face. I am so hurt by his actions. How could he do this to me? Then I looked away to see the other guard dead on the ground. "Listen, Jimin, if you let us go in we won't kill you." Seokjin said. he nodded. "If you are looking for your friend, go all the way to the top floor fifth door to your left." I nodded. Then I kissed his forehead. "Please run home, I don't want him to hurt you. Jimin, I can forgive you if you leave. Drop the gun and leave please." he cupped my face and put his forehead against mine. "I'll be fine." tears slipped down my face faster. "No please he will hurt you." he nodded. He kissed my forehead and ran, ran as fast as he could away from the building. Tears continued to fall. Namjoon walked over to me, grabbed my hand and kissed my forehead. "He will be ok. Don't worry." he wiped my tears off my face. And kissed my lips. That was my first kiss, holy shit! But I then looked at Jungkook and he had a sad expression on his face. Hm, I wonder why.

(Seokjin's POV)

We started to walk through the building. I remembered Jimin said the top floor. I tried to press the elevator button but it didn't work. We then looked to the side to find the stairs. We ran up the stairs to the top floor. Eventually after a really tiring attempt to run up the stairs we slowly made our way through the deserted hallway. We then found the fifth door on the left; the door was cracked open. I peeked inside to see no one. Until my eyes made their way to a bed. There was a body laying on the bed. It was Y/N.