Chapter 3

Ok so Me and Jungkook are completely worried about Ryujin. 20 minutes pass and she still isn't here. Professor Kim walked in and had the same expression on his face as Jungkook when he saw me already in my seat. "M-Miss Lee?! You're here already? Good you are one more day free of a detention.'' I huffed at him. Class started. Ryujin is still not here, we are getting really worried, what if something happened to her? Class ended and Ryujin never showed up. Ok so there has to be a very serious reason that Ryujin missed class. She never ditches or skips class. Me and Jungkook went to our next class and we couldn't clear our minds.

(Time Skip to lunch)

Its lunch time now and still Ryujin isnt here. When me and Jungkook got our lunch and sat down we went straight into the groupchat me Jungkook and Ryujin have. And we started texting like crazy.

                                                                             The three fabulous bitches

Jungkook: dude Ryujin where the fuck are you?

                                                                                            Yea it's never like you to miss school? R u ok? :Me

Jungkook: Bitch answer us

                                                                                                                                           Pls we r worried abt u:( :Me

Ryujin: oh hey guys

Jungkook: DONT YOU HEY GUYS US BITCH PLS WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

Ryujin: oh yea sorry i forgot to tell you got sick this morning, i have a fever and won't be coming To classes for today sorry for not telling u guys

                                                                                                                   You almost gave us a heart attack! : Me

Jungkook: YEA BITCH! LIKE HOW DO YOU FORGET TO TELL UR BEST FRIENDS YOUR NOT COMING TO CLASSES?!

Ryujin: sorry guys

                                                                                                                            It's ok Ryujin. Just feel better! :Me

Ryujin: lol thanks oh and Y/N i hope its ok if You study in the library by yourself tonight Since i can't leave my apartment.

                                                                                       Oh! Yea! It's ok! Shit we have to go to class now: Me

                                                                                                                                                            Bai bestiee!! <3 :Me

So we found out about Ryujin. I hope she feels better. Well it's time to go back to classes now. Only three more for today. Then I am heading to the library to study. I know the others aren't up for studying. Well it's their loss if they wanna flunk midterms coming up.

Classes wrapped up and I went to say bye to Jungkook. "Bye Jungkook i'm going to the library to study." he gave me the 'you have got to fucking kidding me' look. "You have got to be fucking kidding! If this is for midterms, you don't have to study! You are one of the smartest people in this school. Studying is not something you should worry about." "eh extra practice i guess." I shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever. Well goodnight I will see you tomorrow. By the way you creeped me out by being here so early." Jungkook was saying still looking at me as he started to walk away. I just stuck my tongue at him as he ran away. I looked at my watch and it read 4:30 PM. damn i didn't know today's classes ran so long! I then made my way to the library with all my stuff. Time to continue to study for midterms.

7 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES TILL THE ATTACK

I arrived at the library and sat where me and Ryujin were sitting yesterday. I set out all my books, took out my laptop and notebooks and started to go through things I think I may need to know for the midterms. Who knows what these teachers put in these tests! I could be the smallest question that us as students would overthink the professor would actually put on the midterm exam. It took me about 5 or 6 hours to go through one full class text book for Professor Kim's class. Damn there is a lot of curriculum! I found myself taking some books from the shelves to my table to look at other things. It's now 7:30 and I am the only one in the library except for the librarian. I put the books I used back and gathered all my own shit. I shoved it in my bag. After that time I looked at my watch, it read off 7:55. Time to go home.

5 MINUTES TILL ATTACK

I walked out of the library and bowed to the librarian who was leaving to go home as well. I walked towards my apartment. I had to go through the alley because there was no other way to get from the university to my apartment that wasn't by car. The farther in the alley I walked I felt very uneven. A couple seconds later I hear uneven footsteps with mine and I hear them walking towards me. Fuck whats happening!!my heart starts to race as i pick up my pace. But that's when I looked back. The man was in all black, you couldn't see any part of him that wasn't black except for his eyes. I am now really scared, now I start to run through the alley with the man now chasing after me. As I reach the end of the alley and see my apartment building I start to calm down. Until I see two other men dressed in all black come from both sides. HOLY FUCK WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I stopped in my tracks as the men now closed in on me from both sides. My breath is heavy. I feel like I am hyperventilating. The two men grabbed my arms with a tight grip and they kept squeezing. It hurt like fuck. So I then spoke up to the other creep in front of me. "What the fuck do you bitches want get the fuck off me!" he just began to laugh which made me even more scared. Then he slapped me across the face. Fuck this dude! What the fuck was that for! "Do you not know who i am?" ok what the fuck is with this dude?! "Uh yea because i could totally tell who you are under your mask, idiot." I rolled my eyes. "I'm the one who killed your dear mother." my breathing stopped. What the fuck does he mean?! I felt tears slowly slip down my face as a wet towel got placed over my mouth and nose. "What the fu-" I started to feel woozy. The men threw me in the corner and it hurt so much. But then I saw a dark figure step in front of me. It looked like the figure of a man. But I couldn't tell when my vision blacked out.