Chapter 11

(Ryujin's POV)

I can finally leave my apartment and go to classes. I just screwed up my perfect attendance record. Great. I find it weird that I didn't receive any messages from Y/N this morning. I got spammed by Jungkook.

                                                                                   Jungkook 🥰

Hey, are you coming to classes today?

Please come to classes today

Are you feeling better?

COME TO CLASSES

                                                                                                                                                                     Damn Jungkook

                                                                                                                                                                     I'm coming relax

Good

                                                                                                                                                                                   Question

Shoot

                                                                                                                   Have you received a text of call from Y/N?

Nope, the last time i was in touch with her was before she went to the library to study. Why

                                                                                          Oh i haven't heard from her ever since the group text

Oh, that's odd. Maybe she is still sleeping

Well I guess Jungkook could be right. She is always sleeping late. Well I guess it's time to get ready for school. I got on my uniform and slipped on my shoes. I did my hair and makeup. I grabbed my backpack and locked up my apartment. I walked down to Y/N's floor. I then knocked on her door. There was no reply. No 'come in' and no 'go away'. There was no way she was already in class. I left the apartment building and walked through the alley to school. Once I arrived on campus I walked to Professor Kim's class. Just like normal, I was the first one there. I waited on my phone on my instagram. I looked at Y/N's profile. It said she hasn't been active for two days. That's odd, she is always on instagram after studying. 5 minutes later Jungkook arrived in class. I waved to him and he sat down. "Hey, have you heard from Y/N yet?" "no, I knocked on her apartment door and no one answered. I didn't even hear a 'go away' scream." "oh that's odd. Maybe she was in a deep sleep. She will probably be here soon." Then Professor Kim walked. "Good morning Professor!" He smiled at me. "Good morning Morning Ryujin! Good to have you back!" I could tell he likes me. Class went by slowly. I was deep in my study. I didn't notice anything about my surroundings except one thing. Y/N never showed up. When class ended i met up with Jungkook, we were walking to our next class. "Hey, did you notice that Y/N didn't show up to class." "yea she never missed a class, she has never been this late." We walked to class. Hopefully she will show up.

(time skip to Lunch)

We sat down at the table. She still isn't here. "She has classes today right?" "Yes, I'm positive. It's not like her to miss school. Let's text her."

                                                                          The three fabulous bitches

                                                                                                                                                       Hey where are you?:Me

Jungkook: yea what the fuck do you not have classes today and not tell us?

                                                                                                                                                                 Are you there?:Me

Jungkook: WHAT THE FUCK!!

Jungkook: WHERE ARE YOU

                                                                                                                                    Yea we are getting worried:(:Me

Jungkook: what you find new best friends or smth

                                                                                                                                                                                         :((:Me

This is starting to scare me. Lunch then ended and we had to go to our last classes. We then went. I'm still really worried.

(Time Skip to after all classes were let out)

School ended for the day. I met up with Jungkook. "Ok she isn't here i'm gonna call her." I dialed her number and it went straight to voicemail. "Let's go back to her apartment to see if she is there." I nodded and we left campus and walked through the alley. Once we reached the building we ran up the stairs to her floor. We ran to her apartment and knocked and screamed on the door. "Ayy bitch open up!!" "Jungkook, calm down." "NO!" I rolled my eyes. "Wait, stop, let's ask the neighbor he is out walking around the floor all night. I will do the talking." I knocked on her neighbor's door. The owner of that door opened it. "Hello? How can I help you?" "hi Mr. Jung, have you seen your neighbor? Did you see her act weird yesterday?" "Well I didn't see her come home yesterday. Sorry but I'm busy." he then slammed the door in our faces. "Oh my god. She didn't come home yesterday. WHERE THE FUCK COULD SHE BE?!" Jungkook looked astonished. "I have never heard you curse before! I didn't know you knew how." I rolled my eyes. "That's not the point, where could she be??" "I don't know. She doesn't have a boyfriend so she couldn't stay over at their house." "Ima call her again." I dialed her number again. Straight to voicemail. Damn it. How are we gonna find her now? I have been blowing her phone with texts and calls, and she still hasn't read or answered them. "Well can we track her phone?" "JUNGKOOK YOU ARE A FUCKING GENIOUS! SHE SHARES HER LOCATION WITH US! WE COULD TRACK HER!" "For a man who like never studies, I am so smart." He had that smug smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes again. "Don't flatter yourself." This plan is perfect! We will find her in no time!