Chapter 5

(Y/N's POV)

"You don't remember me? Oh. I am Kim Seokjin. And to answer your question, I am not like other humans." What the fuck does he mean? I know this handsome man?? And what does he mean by not like other humans? "I'm sorry what?" He sighed and began to talk again. "I am immortal." What the fuck?! "Wait so you're a v-" "vampire yes." Uh did I just get kidnapped by a vampire?? Vampires aren't real are they? "What! How is that possible? How are you a vampire?!" "Well I was born one, my mother was a vampire and so was my father. So I am a pure blood vampire opposed to those who have one human parent and one vampire parent. Then that would make that person a hybrid of human and vampire." What the hell. "Uh so what's it like being a vampire?" He looked confused for a moment. I have no idea why but he did. "Well being a pureblood, we cant be out in the sunlight, opposed to the hybrids where as since they are half human their skin won't be burned." "ahhh '' I really don't know what to think at the moment. So a vampire that could possibly kill me saved me? Well that's interesting. I just thought of another question to ask Mr. Kim. i don't know what he wants me to call him so we will leave it at that. "Hey who were- *Seokjin walked out of the room* those men in the alley?" well it looks like i am alone in this room now because i was in the middle of asking and he left how rude!! I then got off the mattress i was sitting on and saw my reflection in what looked like a giant mirror. I walked closer to it. What the fuck! I wasn't in my school uniform! What the fuck is this? I was in a skinny black short sleeve crop top which looked like it stopped at my bra, and very small black shorts. Uh, how the fuck did i get into this?

(Seokjin's POV)

Phew! Good thing I got out of there before she saw me leaving. I don't think I should tell her yet. But I think I should, she will at some point wonder why I brought her here.

(Y/N's POV)

As I continued to look at myself in the mirror, I began to notice how hot I looked. I did those stupid posses. Then i felt stupid. So I decided to look around the room I was in. There were black curtains covering every window, so I walked up to this wardrobe looking thing. I opened the doors of it and found some nice black clothes for women, there were black long robes which looked really comfy, and my dirty school uniform clumped in a ball in the bottom corner. I closed the door to look at the bedside tables. They were empty. Well that's fun. I went over to my backpack which was leaning on the wardrobe and pulled out my phone. I turned it on. Fuck its about to die. Well so much for that. I put it on the bedside table and went to a closed door. I went and opened it and behind the door was a huge bathroom. Hm convenient. I closed the door and looked around again.

(just picture it in the dark, since its night)

Nothing very great, again it was still night so the room was dark. I got really bored really fast and didnt feel like doing homework, so i slowly exited the bedroom door which was left open and slowly stepped outside to a huge pitch black hall which was lit up with candles.