Chapter 10

I saw the light of the sun start to shine through the cracked open curtains. I yawned and looked down from the curtains and saw Y/N sleeping peacefully in my arms. Ash she is so cute. I don't know what's happening to me! I need to talk to Namjoon, I really don't know what to do. I don't want to leave while she is still asleep, then she will think i did not fulfill her promise, and i don't want to make her scared. I kept my eyes on her sleeping figure. What is this girl doing to me? A little bit of time went by when I saw her flutter her eyes open. "Good morning." I said in my morning voice. Then she lightly smiled at me. "Good morning! How did you sleep?" Does she really care about me? I smiled back at her. "I slept pretty well, thanks for asking, you?" "pretty good." She then got out of the bed to go to the bathroom. "Oh hey, i am going to talk with Namjoon for a little, is it ok if i leave you? You can explore the mansion if you like." i hope she says yes, i really need to talk with Namjoon. She then smiled. "Of course take your time!"

(Y/N's POV)

Seokjin put on his robe then left the room and I went into the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, and got myself ready for the day. Once I finished I went over to the wardrobe to find clothes. I found a nice black crop top with strings attached to wrap around my stomach, then I found a black mini skirt. It was cute. I put on the outfit then looked at the robe. It had a note on it. So I read the note aloud.

Hey! If you go through this wardrobe and find the robe, I wanna let you know it's all yours! Feel free to wear it whenever you like. I hope it makes you comfortable!

-Seokjin:)

I took it off the rack and closed the doors and slid it on. Damn it feels so soft and comfortable! I walked over to the mirror to look at myself. I look good. I styled my hair in a messy bun and decided to explore the mansion a bit.

(Seokjin's POV)

I hurried to Namjoons room and knocked on the door. There was a faint 'come in' and I walked in the room. I was welcomed in by Namjoon flopped on his bed shirtless. I found a shirt and threw it at him. "Ugh put a shirt on! We have a woman in the house!" he just rolled his eyes as he threw on the shirt. He looked at me confused when I didn't leave. "What do you want?" " I need to talk to you." "about what?" "Y/N." "What about her?" "I don't know, I feel like I'm starting to catch feelings for her, what do I do? What if she doesn't see me that way, what if I shouldn't see her that way? I don't know if i should ignore those feelings, like at the end it's gonna get someone hurt." he took a deep breath. "Ok, that's ok if you are catching feelings for her, she's an attractive person so it's understandable. And about the other part, i think you should give it a try, see what she thinks. She is a vampire like you, she may not be pure, but she is one. She is not a human or vampire hunter. She is like you and me. It won't hurt to give it a try. I think it will help you and her." wow i am surprised he said that. "Wow, ok! Thanks Namjoon!" "yep no problem hyung, now, get the fuck out!" I rolled my eyes at him and left his room. I think he is right, I should try it out with Y/N, see what she thinks. I went to her room and saw she wasn't there. She is probably exploring. Ima go look for her.

(Y/N's POV)

I was walking around the mansion for a little bit since it was so big. Even though it was morning it was still dark in here due to the curtains. The place was huge! I continued to walk down the hall when I felt a stab of pain in my stomach. I winced in pain but tried to ignore it as I kept walking. But not far off another bigger stab of pain hit my stomach as I fell on the floor. Seokin, coming at the right time, ran over to me holding my stomach in pain. "Hey hey are you ok?? What's wrong??" I heard real concern in his voice. Then I started thinking. Ah fuck its my period. "Yea im fine its just-" i tried to get up but fell back down from the pain, lucky Seokjin caught me. "Hey, you don't look ok, let me lead you to the couch." i can't sit on the couch, not without a pad. As he picked me up and held on tight to me to help me walk. I decided to confess. "S-Seokjin im fine, it's just my period." he stopped in his tracks. He looked at me as he mouthed an oh. "Do you have any pads?" I felt awkward asking but I needed them. "Y-yea we still should have some from my mom, lemme look, but first lemme take you to the couch." he led me to the couch and i sat down. The pain just kept increasing. Aish i hate this. He came back with what sort of looked like a pad and something else. "So i dont have the ones you probably use but these should work, they are also for vampires as they have that like humans. You could change in the bathroom.'' I thanked him and took the pad. I then went to the bathroom to change it. Once I did , I came out of the bathroom to see Seokjin standing with something in his hands. I cocked my head and looked at him with a confused look. "It's a heating pad, if you put it on your stomach, it should help with the pain." he cares. He grabbed onto me again and brought me back to my room.

(Seokjin's POV)

I hope she is ok, it looks painful. I brought her to her room. I helped her lay on the bed. I then plugged in the heating pad and laid it on her stomach and turned up the heat. I then laid on the bed and she rested her head on my chest. I made sure to keep my arms around her as she needed to relax so she could feel better. She then fell asleep on my chest. I smiled at her calm figure. I'll tell her later, I'll let her rest.