Chapter 13

(Jungkook's POV)

Now that we have Y/N's location it will be so much easier to find her. We went upstairs to Ryujin's apartment. I left my backpack there. We took our phones, and we packed food and water in a small backpack that Ryujin had laying around in her apartment. She locked her apartment and we left. She looked at her phone for reference. "Wow she is at the complete edge of the city." "what? Lemme see." I looked at the tracker on her phone and it showed her far off from the city. What was she doing there? "Ok, let's start our mission. Find Y/N." I took the phone from Ryujin. We walked out of the building. We walked towards the street. We walked past cars, and buildings. Until we reached a forest.

"Oh hell no." Ryujin started freaking out when she saw the forest. "Did she really go in there? I-i cant! I can't go in there!" she started hyperventilating. I grabbed both of her hands and held them up. "Listen Ryujin, i know you are scared, but we need to find Y/N. What if she is in trouble? You need to do this for her. And if that doesn't help, do it for me. Please we need to find her.'' She nodded and gave me a hug. "Thanks Jungkook, I need that." I smiled at her. "Of course, now let's go." We started to walk in as Ryujin grabbed my arm out of fear. I laughed lightly. We slowly increased our depth in the forest. Everything looked the same as it was just green trees. She started to freak out again. I held her hand and she started to calm down a bit.

As we walked the sky got darker and darker. "Well it looks like we need to set up camp for tonight." Ryujin jumped wide eyed at me. "What!! You are telling me that we have to sleep HERE?!" I sighed. "Yea sorry i hated to tell you that." I took off my jacket and placed it down in front of her and she cocked her head. "Why did you do that?" "Well you don't like the dirty ground, so you could sleep on my jacket." she blushed at my comment. "Thanks Jungkook." She grabbed my shoulders and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed at her actions. I have been kissed by girls before but coming from one of my best friends, it felt different. She then laid down on my jacket as I made us a fire to keep us warm. Once I did, I sat down and got ready to sleep. I looked over at Ryujin who was about to fall asleep. I laughed at her a little. "Goodnight Ryujin." I smiled at her. "Goodnight Jungkook." She slowly fell asleep. And so did i.

(time skip to the morning)

(Ryujin's POV)

I woke up to the soft feeling of Jungkook's jacket against my body. Where did he get such a soft jacket"? I looked up to see Jungkook shivering on the hard grassy ground. I got up and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey sleepy head! Time to get up!" he then jumped as he was awoken. "Good morning! Sleep ok?" I was taken aback. Why is he being nice? "Ok.... why haven't you said an insult yet?" He didn't speak for a minute or two. "Let's go." I grabbed the backpack and we continued walking to the location on the phone.

We walked for about three hours until we found something. "What is this?" We looked forward to what looked like a huge stone wall. "Can we climb it? How the fuck did she get over that?" he looked at it baffled. "I don't know.. Wait, look! A convenient latter!" We walked over to the latter and climbed up. Once we reached the top we walked in very high ground. Hu must have been a cliff side because when we climbed we reached level ground. Once we fully pulled ourselves up we were astonished by a beautiful mansion sitting in the beautiful field. I looked at my phone again. "This is the place." We continued to stare at the building. "No wonder she came here! It looks like a paradise!" he said not looking at me and keeping his attention on the building. I looked at him. "But what made her come here?" "I don't know, let's go up to the door and see if she answers." We walked through the field looking at everything filling our eyes. We then stopped in our tracks as we got up to the entrance stairs to the building. I grabbed onto Jungkook's arm as he slowly walked up the porch stairs and rang the doorbell.

(Seokjin's POV)

I woke up to the light shining again. How long did we fall asleep for? I looked over at Y/N who was still sleeping peacefully. Aish she is so cute. I nuzzled my head in her neck making myself feel calm. There is just something about her that has me calm and at ease. I held her close to me. I need to keep my mate safe. I was enjoying our calm moment when the doorbell rang. What? How did someone find the mansion?