Chapter 4

I fluttered my eyes open and winced at the pain I felt from before. I sat up from my position. What the hell? I was laying on something soft. It felt like a mattress. Oh hell no. I looked around. Where am i? I'm not in my apartment. I continued to look around the pitch black room until I heard footsteps coming from one side of the room. I turned to where I thought the footsteps were coming from. "W-what happened to me? Where am i?" i looked around to see nothing but black. "I saved you." "b-but who are you?" I didn't get an answer. I was not expecting this person to answer me straight away. "W-Were you the one who stepped in front of me in the alley?" A short ring of silence continued until the person spoke up. "Yes, I am." oh so i guess that person is a man then. But that doesn't explain where the hell I am. "Who are you? And where am i?" "You are at my mansion." this dude seriously still didn't tell me his damn name. "Ok one where is this mansion and two whats your damn name?!" the man started laughing and it sounded like he got closer. "The mansion is far away from the city." uh ok then. The man walked into the light of the moonlight that shinned in the room. Then revealed a dark haired male with the most handsome face and most beautiful eyes, wearing what looked like a black suit.

 Then revealed a dark haired male with the most handsome face and most beautiful eyes, wearing what looked like a black suit

 Damn. "Can I ask you a few questions?" "yea sure." "first off, who the fuck are you, and what are you?!" he looked a bit taken aback by my question. What's so wrong about asking his name?

(Seokjin's POV)

Wow so i am surprised Y/N doesn't remember me?