Chapter 9

"Please don't leave me." I looked at her. "Is there something wrong?" I looked at her worried. "Yea I'm just scared, I know it's childish." I shook my head. "Of course it isn't, it's reasonable for you to be scared. Do you want me to stay in here with you?" she nodded fastly. "Ok, i'll just get my pajamas." I left her room and went to my own. I found sweatpants and I just threw on a robe. I dont usually sleep with a shirt but I don't know how she would feel about that. I changed, then I went back to Y/N's room.

(Y/N's POV)

After hearing about how my mom died and how those people are still after me, it's making me really scared. I know Seokjin told me that I would be fine but I'm just still scared. I asked him to stay with me and when he said sure I was surprised. I waited for a little bit and to be honest I thought something happened to him. Bad thoughts started to run through my head. But they all stopped when I saw him walk back through the door. It made me feel relieved. "So do you want me to sleep on the floor next to you?" he asked. I hope this doesn't sound weird, or desparate. "C-can you sleep on the bed with me?" he didn't look taken aback at my request but he looked like he took it as surprising. "Oh! Ok yea sure. Anything to make you comfortable." he walked on the right side of the bed and folded the covers so he could get under them. He sat on the side of the bed for a moment until. Yes. he took off his rope. He had no shirt on. Holy shit. He then turned around and I could see how toned his body was. Damn. he has such hard abs like just damn. He slid his legs under the sheets and looked at me just standing in my own world. Then he let out a small chuckle. "You coming?" I then got pulled back to reality. Damn how is this reality? This moment is like a dream. I nodded. And slid my legs under the sheets. They were pretty silky, I have got to say. I pulled them up to my shoulder, because I felt cold. I looked at Seokjin who then turned to look at me and I just stared at him for a small time. "You cold?" he asked as he saw me shaking a little. I nodded. But then he brought me closer to him. Fuckk. I wound up snuggling close into his bare chest. I don't know why but something about him actually made me feel safe.

(Seokjin's POV)

I feel really bad for all the stuff that Y/N just learned, I could imagine how emotional it must be. I saw her shivering under the covers. "You cold?" I asked her if she nodded so I brought her closer to me. She then started to snuggle into my chest, I could care less, but it looked like it made Y/N comfortable as she fell asleep. As she smiled lightly, holding on to me tightly. I could tell she was also still scared. I then wrapped my arms around her. Maybe it would help, I don't know. This made me smile for some reason. I looked at her snuggling to me in my arms. She looks cute. Wait what? My head says that i shouldnt become attached to her, but my heart is saying go for it. Ugh my heart! Why do I feel like this? I just fell asleep practically fighting with my head and heart. I don't know what I should do. Maybe I should talk to Namjoon tomorrow.