Prologue

Lee Y/N is a 21 year old college student studying for her major in Law for wanting to be a prosecutor. Her friends Ryujin and Jungkook are Y/N's 'emotional support' as her mother had passed away when she was 7. Her father then became very depressed so it was hard for him to take care of Y/N. She had to learn to fend for herself when her father wasn't able to take care of her. When she reached the age of seventeen her father then sent her to live with his parents because he couldn't stand seeing Y/N as she reminded her dad too much of his wife. Y/N was the top of her class in high school and graduated as Valedictorian. One day her grandparents had received a letter from the best law school in the country giving Y/N a full scholarship to the school if she accepted. She then accepted as she wanted to follow through her dreams of being a prosecutor. She then left her grandparents to live on campus at the college.

When Y/N arrived at the school and headed to her new dorm, it was where she met one of her best friends, Ryujin. They knew from the first glance of each other that they would be best friends. They both moved into the dorm as roommates. When classes came around the next day they met their other best friend in their trio. Jungkook. It was right after all their classes, Y/N and Ryujin were walking about the newest hit song Black Mamba by aespa, when Y/N got hit in the head with a basketball. The boy, none other than their best friend Jungkook ran up to them to see if everyone was ok. Who knew that the hit in the head that Y/N received was the way her and Ryujin gained their final member in their trio. The talking had exposed all of their similarities and all the classes they had together. That year the trio of friends had a good year, they did meet others but never let them get in the way of the true trio of friends. This was last year. Ryujin and Y/N moved out of the dorms in their second year of college where Jungkook stayed in the dorms with his roommate Jake. Y/N and Ryujin both bought apartments in the same building so they could see each other all the time, but they still saw each other and Jungkook in classes. It is now two months into their second year of college.