Chapter 1

24 HOURS BEFORE THE ATTACK.

(Y/N's POV)

I ran to get ready for my classes. I overslept again. (no big surprise there) I decided it was too late for a shower. I am late to Professor Kim's class everyday, and if I take longer, he will surely kill me. I rushed to put on my uniform, I threw on my gray shirt, red vest, gray skirt, and white knee high socks. I threw all my school shit in my backpack and violently put on my converse high tops. I put my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my phone, locked and ran out of my apartment. It's a five minute walk to campus so maybe it will be faster if i run. I ran through an alley to get to the front gates which were open.

I ran through the empty courtyard to the building. I then ran through the halls to get to Professor Kim's class. When I arrived the door was open and he was already teaching class. I noticed Ryujin and Jungkook in their seats with an empty seat in between the two. Which is supposed to contain my body. I saw that Professor Kim was facing the board and I ran to my seat next to Jungkook and Ryujin. I sat down and got my notes out like I was there the whole time. "Bitch where have you been! Professor Kim wont excuse you this time!" ugh sometimes i can't take jungkook's shit this early in the morning. "None of your business, now can yall give me the notes? Professor Kim will never know I wasn't here." I jungkook rolled his eyes and passed me the notebook as I started scribbling down notes. "I Swear Y/N! You overslept again didn't you? I think I should wake you up when I am going to leave!" "aish Ryujin you know me better than i know myself" she laughed and patted my shoulders as i continued to scribble down the notes. "Of course I do, I'm your best friend!" she gave me one of those smiles while i just gave her a bored face. Professor Kim then turned his back to the board and looked at us. We pretended to be learning as he walked up to us three. "Ugh you guys must stop your chatting! Or I will have to split you up! Oh! Well look who it is! Y/N late for my class again i see.'' I innocently looked up at him. "No Professor, I have been here this whole time." he didn't look so pleased with me, as i swallowed hard. " Mhm. then why are you copying Mr. Jeon's notes if you were here for all of it?" fuck, hes got me this time. But then Jungkook spoke up and practically saved my life. "She was behind on the notes so I let her copy the rest of mine down so she could catch up." I nodded vigorously. "Mhm sure." he then walked back up to the board. "Jungkook, you saved my life, thank you." "yea, yea bitch i know i am amazing. Now you need to give me your ice cream with lunch." ugh. "Fuck you! Fine!" I said only loud enough for him to hear. Professor Kim Taehyung was a man who looked like he is in his early thirties. He was not always the funnest teacher, but that's because he hates me. We finished off class and went to our other three classes before lunch.

(Time Skip to lunch)

It was lunchtime and I went to the table we always ate at. At our round table in the middle of the cafe sat me, Jungkook, Ryujin, her friend Lia, and his friend Soobin. My friend Chaeyoung would sit with us too. Lia, Soobin, and Chaeyoung were already eating when Me, Jungkook and Ryujin went to get our food. Once we sat down Jungkook looked at me with a smug smirk on his face. "Ugh fuck you i was looking forward to my ice cream!" "Well, I helped you, did i not? It's my ice cream now." I slammed the cup in front of him. "You know you love me bitch." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "So is the study group going to meet up today?" Ah Ryujin. I should mention that she is obsessed with her grades. I am too but she is crazy. "Today me and Soobin are going to play basketball with some boys." "yea and me and Chaeyoung we're going shopping sorry." "oh ok." I grabbed Ryujin's hand. "I could study with you!"