Dusk Before the Rapture

She sighed, a screwdriver still turning deep in her chest as she sealed herself up. Finally, when it couldn't be moved anymore, she closed her chest with a satisfied huff.

"Done! Fully repaired and ready to fight again." Hipper sprang up from the repair table, moving her limbs around and making sure every part of her body works and moves perfectly.

After returning from the battle, she set to work repairing herself, and as she just finished, she was ready to head out and start her day. It was morning now, and it was still really weird knowing she doesn't need to sleep, but she was thankful for it right now compared to how she dealt with sleepless nights before.

Although, something she did get was the data of the compound, all stored away on a flash drive. Azrael sailed right home after the battle was done, but she stayed and did some digging, and it got her some good results.

"Now, I guess I should run this through..." Hipper plugged the flash drive in, and simply waited as the files downloaded.

...

...

"Any second now..."

...

...

She sat back in the chair, her finger opening up and letting out a small flame, like one from a lighter. She flicked it around and watched the flame dance, not doing much while she waited for the damn thing to upl-

beep!

"Finally!" She sprang up, clicking the pop up and opening the drive to see the several small folders of information within.

Naturally, she started on the top one that was simply named "Prinz Eugen". It must have been meant for her sister, and it might have some info on her times after her death.

Clicking open the file, she began reading out all of the contents of the file on her sister...

Subject name: Prinz Eugen

Type: Heavy Cruiser

Threat Designation: Evolution-class

Description: A moderately tall woman, her main distinctions is her pale white hair with a red highlight above her left eye. Said eyes are an Amber color, sometimes shifting to yellow due to Metamorphosis. Typically wearing a long black trench coat and a black sweater underneath, with horns of matte black jutting into the sky.

"Okay, seems good so far...where's the juicy stuff?!"

Hailing from our future, Prinz Eugen META has come to the past for reasons yet known, and serves as the largest threat to future endeavors.

Prinz Eugen is a highly dangerous opponent, using stealth and blades rather than frontal naval combat to compete. Due to this, she is able to move through many patrols with ease, and effectively assassinate any individual she sets eyes upon.

Reports of unknown Sirens joining a group and ending up missing once the group is killed have led to beliefs that Prinz Eugen uses disguises to infiltrate into our very lines.

Prinz Eugen is ordered to be killed on sight.

...

That was to be expected.

Hipper leaned back in her chair, sighing as she held her head...even though she can't get headaches anymore. Her sister must have went on a total warpath after her death.

"I wonder if there's anything else on her though...maybe plans to kill her?"

She left the short file on her sister, instead going to the next one, labeled "Countermeasures".