Fell from Grace (+18)

Azrael gently jumped down from the ship, careful not to drop the two headless corpses on the way down before they could get any proper burial rights. She could already tell that some of the girls were a bit green at the sight of the bodies, but at this point, she could care less.

The sunlight felt nice, especially since it was fairly cold inside the hanger...it was definitely warmer than outside, but still. Now on the ground, she readjusted the corpses and set on a path towards the opening, knowing Hipper would be cleaning up the last of the girls right now.

Rapid footsteps approached from behind, yet when Azrael turned to see who it was, she just smiled. "Nice to see you here George."

The battleship had sweat pooling on her head, stopping just short and out of breath in front of her. "God...why is this hanger...so massive..."

"They have to store their ships and material somewhere after all. Besides, it isn't that bad, you just refuse to do cardio."

George looked up at her with a stupid expression on her face. "You seriously can't be saying that! None of us can match up to the feats you pull!"

"That gap will only get worse too, so either get started or get left as a housewife instead of a battle sister."

"I...p-pardon?" She was going to argue back, but then what she said fully registered in her mind, and a small blush came to her face.

"George, sweetie, pumpkin, whatever the hell else you want me to say...I'm tired, I'm slightly depressed, and truthfully? I'm feeling frisky after all this bullshit."

...

"I'll ask once again...pardon?"

Azrael's eye twitched, before bringing her rigging forth and gently laying the bodies on it. Once done, she turned around, grabbed George's waist, and before the battleship could even squeak from the sudden grab, she kissed her.

In front of the entire attacking force...

Needless to say, George was blushing a storm now, both because of the kiss, and because of the embarrassment of having this event seen by all the people who came to battle the, now defeated without much of their help, Sirens. Azrael never relented, and after pulling the woman forward and behind her rigging, effectively hiding them from sight, she split up from the kiss and just stared into her eyes.

"I get this is quite fast compared to what we've been doing, but I really don't give a shit at this point."

The poor British woman was too stunned to make coherent words, so she just hid her face in the crook of Azrael's neck to hide her flustered face. Azrael smiled and put a hand to her head, gently petting her while they relaxed peacefully...well, as peacefully as you can get when there's two corpses laying next to you.

"To think I'd find you coddling George right after fighting and slaughtering dozens of Sirens..." She looked over and saw Hipper walking towards them with a smile, holding her left arm like she was preventing bleeding.

"Need repairs when we get back?"

"Nah, I can handle this after seeing you do it. It's easy to remember things when you can literally store them away like files."

"Ah..." That was something she didn't know she could do.

Shaking away the thought, she gently pushed George away from her, and grabbed the bodies again. "Hipper, feel free to grab anything valuable or upload anything useful. If this was anything to go by, we took out cybernetic super soldiers, destroyed a major base, and hopefully have a way to get back at them for all they've done."