Pissed off Hunter

The night had passed quietly, and after all that had happened, Azrael was no where to be found. After making sure Enterprise was safe, they looked in all available dorm rooms and even in some of the occupied ones, yet they found no sign of her.

That's because she was sleeping in front of the grave to Ash, and when she saluted to her with the rising sun, she was hit with a wave of exhaustion, finally having the night's effects catch up to her.

She had passed out for several hours, while Grim watched over her having slept before flying out to find his master...and ultimately finding his old friend standing over her grave.

Azrael: Mmh...mornin' Grim

Grim cooed and nuzzled her cheek, so she scratched his chin a bit as she stood up.

Azrael: So then, how long was I out for?

Grim nodded his head to the ocean, where she saw the sun up in the sky.

Azrael: That's...nearly noon huh? Guess I was more tired than I thought

She stretched and cracked her back, as well as her arms before walking back into the woods. Grim landed on her shoulder and dug into the tough leather of her trench coat.

Azrael: Ya know...your master from the past is quite an asshole. She insulted her future self and called her a fake after I killed her

Grim didn't seem to like that, but she didn't know if his aggression was to Enterprise or herself...or both.

Azrael: Anyways, how about we stay "mad" just to show we mean business huh? I'm sure they'll understand in the end once we stop being so moody

Grim huffed, and pecked at her a bit.

Azrael: Ow! Hey, I deserve some sort of fun! Wouldn't you agree?

Grim stopped pecking her and looked away, even going as far as to cross his wings.

Azrael: Yeah yeah, go enjoy yourself while I have my fun alright?

He flew off after that, and Azrael was left on her lonesome...

Perfect for a plan of "revenge"
——

The hours seemed to breeze by as Shinano described the future, or at least the future that Azrael lived in. The pain and death on such a massive scale really picked at them, especially the Yorktown sisters in the room.

Hornet: So...I died then huh?

Yorktown: Hornet...

She wrapped her in a hug, which Hornet returned silently.

Shinano: Now you see...what Azrael had suffered...or as you know now...she is Prinz Eugen

Nagato: She looked so similar, all because she WAS Eugen...

...

Hornet: Hey, is there anyway we can get this treaty thing done...quicker?

Mutsu: Peace between all faction will take time, but with the Siren attack against us and with Ironblood now knowing about it, they will join us in Azur lane once more very soon

Hornet: Good, 'cause I want future Eugen to feel like she succeeded ya know? After all she went through I just want her to feel happy...hopefully

Zuikaku: If she's happy...she can train me!

Choukai and Nagato just groaned at the battle maniac, and the Union girl all smiled at how eager she was to beat Enterprise.

Zuikaku: Hey, what's with the noise?! I'm happy for her and I'm happy for myself!.