The Hunt's Guests

Inside the bunker, a door squeaked open, as a blue haired girl poked her head out of it.

Cleveland: Are they gone?

Helena:...I'm not picking them up on my radar...they're gone!

She opened the door the rest of the way, as the other girls stepped out from the room.

Hammann: Thank goodness! It was cramped in there!

Hornet: It wasn't so bad, we were at least safe right?

Helena: Yeah...but why did they leave so suddenly?

Cleveland: I don't know, maybe they were told to return?

Hornet: Whatever the reason, lets get out of here in case they come back

Helena pulled out a handheld searchlight, taking the lead as the others followed behind her.

...

Hammann: Do you hear that sound?

Hornet: Hm? What sound?

Hammann: It...almost sounds like dripping water

Helena: Well, it is an old bunker, it's bound to have faults in it by now

They continued walking, eventually picking up the dripping sound as well. What they found was that it came from the other hallway ahead of them.

Hornet: Alright, who's ready to get their feet wet?

Hammann groaned at the thought while Cleveland only smiled. That's when Helena turned the corner to spot the dripping sound.

Helena: Oh my God!

Cleveland: Whats wrong?!

Cleveland pushed past Helena, ready to start a fight, only to freeze up once she saw what Helena saw, the others also saw it too.

It was a Siren pinned to the wall by a sword through its mouth.

Hornet: That's...that's not right...

Cleveland: So uhh...I guess we found why the Sirens gave up on us

Hammann: The dripping came from a dead body?!

They felt fear build up in them, but they moved around the corpse and continued walking down the hall. Hornet also turned on a light to watch behind them, just in case of whatever did that to the Siren was still in there with them. They soon reached an intersection of halls, which confused them.

Hammann: Which way now?

Helena: I'm not sure...but we have to choose

...

Cleveland: Why not right? Any objections?

No one argued

Helena: Guess we're going right

They turned down the hall and shined the light down it...

Helena: HOLY HELL!!

The other 3 saw Helena recoil in complete fear and disgust, so they slowly turned the corner to see what she saw.

A Siren with the top of its head shaved off, with cuts covering its whole body.

Hammann backed away and puked down a bit farther in the hallway. Hornet leaned up against the wall and slowly fell into a panic. The only one still moderately fine was Cleveland, who eventually wrangled the group back together and took them away from that carnage.

Hammann:*ears down* What kind of monster could do that?

Hornet: I...I'm not sure...I just hope it's satisfied with the Sirens