Science and Subject

"God, I need to recharge...why did I have to become introverted after everyone died?"

...

"Maybe that's the reason actually."

Azrael had just gotten off from actually interacting with everyone that day, and it was more exhausting than many things she's done recently. The constant amount of people running up and hugging her really got on her nerves, and the flirters of the bunch made it even worse since she had to ignore their more than obvious innuendos.

Now she was back in the repair bay that she essentially has Hipper live in, the girl herself on the table still in need of repairs after their fight two days ago.

'Definitely wasn't a good idea to have you just sitting here without repairing you since I know you want to see everyone again. Only issue is that I need to figure some other things out too.'

She went to her computer, summoning her rigging and reaching into her compartment, where she stored her old uniform, and grabbed a USB stick. "With this, I can actually give you a proper and usable body, even in the water."

She waited for the upload, and while she did, she went back over to Hipper's broken body, looking it over and thinking about how she can fix it and upgrade it. The only problem was that she needed the materials, which won't be the hardest thing since she can ask the girls here for their resources, but the only problem is time.

'This will take a while to complete, and in that whole time you'll be completely unconscious.'

...

It was still uploading, so she stepped away and went outside, leaning against the wall and pulling out a cigar from her coat pocket. After lighting it, she put away the lighter and simply stood there, smoking it slowly and letting the cool wind blow over her face.

It was peaceful, and it was something she more than welcomed to prepare for the Hell work she now has ahead of her.

"Azrael?"

She looked to her right, seeing her past self standing there looking at her. Azrael smiled as she turned her attention to her, dragging on her cigar and letting out a large plume of smoke. "Need something?"

"Yeah, I want you to not smoke."

"Then I decline that." She did one more long drag, finishing the cigar early and stomping it underneath her boot. "So what is it you came here for anyways?"

Eugen just stood there, seemingly collecting herself for what she was going to ask. Respectfully, Azrael stayed quiet so she can gather her thoughts about the situation.

"Well...do you have any..."

"Any what?"

Eugen shyed away. "...Any tips?"

...

Azrael smiled and walked over to her younger self, wrapping her in a side hug. "Finally taking it to the next step hm~? Need me to find you a private room?"

"No! I just want to know how to...Uhh..."

Azrael's kept her smug smile, turning her younger self's head towards her own. "You want to know how to woo her don't you? It was always so mild until now, so you're trying to get her on a date right?"

Eugen didn't verbally respond, only nodding with red cheeks.

"Good! Now come on, I'll tell you inside while I work on Hipper."

"Work on who?"

"My sister. Remember she's a robot now?"

Eugen blinked a few times.